- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

This story is based on a challenge issued at another group. The requirements were to pick an episode and write a NC-l7 filler with no dialogue.

Thanks: Ashley and Bonita for all your patience and help, you two are the greatest.
Lee Stetson gratefully thanked his section chief, Billy Melrose, for taking him and his fiancée, Amanda King, off of roll call for the following day. This windfall now gave them the opportunity to spend a long three-day weekend together to relax and enjoy themselves, even though no one knew they were engaged yet . . . ‘yet’ being the operative word. Lee was still trying to get to know Amanda’s family better and didn’t want to spring the engagement on them, until everyone was comfortable with him. With time and patience, and Amanda by his side, he felt they would succeed in becoming a family. On Saturday the two of them were due to leave for Pine Top to do some skiing and to spend some quality time alone together. A devilish grin appeared on Lee’s face as he realized there was no time like the present to get started on their weekend. He clapped his hands together in eagerness and leapt towards Amanda.

Amanda had been sitting quietly on the couch watching the exchange between Lee and Billy. She was thrilled when she heard they had an extra day off. The extra time would allow them to spend some time tomorrow with her mother and the boys, letting them become accustomed to Lee being around. After Billy left, she looked up and saw the expression on Lee’s face and heard the clap of his hands. She licked her lips in anticipation, knowing that devilish grin could mean only one thing and she knew exactly what he had in mind.

Lee leapt on the couch next to her, taking her in his arms; his left hand entangled in her hair, and his right hand caressed her shoulder. His lips found hers in a hungry kiss, and their tongues met in a passionate dance. He quickly moved his hand from her hair to her left shoulder and pushed off the sweater she was wearing, tossing it behind him to land wherever it fell. His fingers then moved to the bottom of her blouse to swiftly unbutton it. Once undone, he removed it and tossed it, again caring little about its destination. His hand then cupped her breast, rolling the nipple through the fabric of her lacy bra with his thumb and index finger.

Their lips finally parted for air and Amanda opened her mouth to speak, but felt Lee’s fingertip on her lips before she could say a word. She looked deeply into his eyes, sending a silent question. A hot breath blowing seductively in her ear answered her question, as he whispered exactly what he had planned to her. She leaned back and nodded in silent agreement.

Lee winked back at her in acknowledgement. He held his hand out to her, and he felt her fingers entwine with his. As he helped her to stand, he unhooked the front clasp of her bra while she unbuckled his belt. He felt his shirt being pulled from his pants and then unbuttoned. She rolled her tongue lavishly over his nipples as she slipped his shirt off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She kissed and nibbled her way to his neck, to once again find his lips in fiery passion.

Amanda felt his hands unzip her pants, and then one arm held her around the waist while his other hand slipped down to massage her mound, squeezing slightly. His lips left hers, and he kissed his way along her jaw and down her neckline. He stopped his ministrations to pull her pants down slightly over her hips. He then sat her on the couch where he took off her shoes and socks, and finished slipping her pants down her long legs. Then he stepped back and toed out of his shoes kicking them across the room. Quickly, he unzipped his pants and pulled them off with his boxers, freeing his throbbing erection to Amanda’s gaze. She licked her lips and knelt on the floor in front of his throbbing penis. Her tongue flicked out and teased the tip as her hand massaged his testicles.

Lee almost let a moan escape his lips as he felt her tongue on his swollen shaft, but how he was able to suppress it, he wasn’t sure. He looked down and saw her tongue snake out and lick along the sides of his throbbing member. He watched her glide her tongue over her lips as she prepared to take him into her mouth. He bit his lip to maintain control as she slowly and sensuously engulfed him. He thrust his hips forward and put his hands on her head as she pumped his engorged penis with her hand and mouth. As she teased the tip again, he saw her glance up at him and wink. He knew what she intended to do, and he didn’t want that. So he moved his hands from her hair to her shoulders pushing her back slightly and quickly lifted her to her feet. Moving her gently onto the couch, he knelt before her, spreading her legs wide.

Amanda was at first perplexed when she felt Lee lift her up. But no sooner had he sat her down on the couch then she felt her knees being spread wide. She watched as he took one of her hardened nipples in his mouth, playfully nipping at the swollen bud. She felt his hand knead her other breast and then switched back and forth, giving each one equal attention. Then she felt his lips kiss their way down her rib cage, and his tongue flicked out to tease her belly button.

Lee spread her legs even wider, opening her outer lips with his fingers. He leaned in and flicked his tongue out to tease her swollen pleasure bud. He licked along the sides of her clit, never putting pressure directly on it, knowing that this would drive her mad with desire. As his tongue worked it’s magic, he inserted a finger into her hot, wet core, easing in and out, soon adding a second finger to her slick vagina. His lips and tongue then alternated sucking and flicking at her pleasure bud. He knew Amanda was close to the edge when he felt her hands on his head, pushing him deeper into her center. His penis throbbed with wanting to be embedded deeply inside of her.

Suddenly, Amanda felt herself being turned over; so that she was kneeling on the floor, face down on the couch. Lee knelt behind her and between her legs. She felt his lips kiss along her spine and then the tip of his hard penis at the entrance of her hot center. Then she felt him thrust into her, his hands on her hips, rocking her backwards onto his hardened shaft. He went deeper and deeper with each penetration.

Lee’s orgasm was close, so he pumped his throbbing penis harder into Amanda. He moved his left hand from her hip to the front of her and spread her outer lips. His finger found her swollen clit, and he rubbed it with a hard circular motion. He felt her muscles contract around him, as she released her orgasm.

As Amanda felt his finger on her swollen clit and his swollen shaft thrusting deeply into her, she placed her face into the cushion of the couch. She couldn’t take anymore; she was going to explode. She tightened her muscles around him and masked the cries of her orgasm into the cushion.

With one final hard thrust, Lee released his essence deeply into her. He leaned his head back closing his eyes tightly and biting his bottom lip to keep from crying out in ecstasy. After a few seconds, Lee rose and held his hand out. Amanda placed her hand in his and he helped her to her feet. He then picked her up in his arms, kissed her deeply and carried her to his bedroom.

They soon feel asleep in the comfort of each other’s arms, knowing that if they had to be, they could be quiet in their lovemaking. That’s what Lee had whispered to her earlier. Could they be silent lovers? Could they run a test scenario to see if they could maintain absolute silence? They would need to know for when Lee became part of the family. There would be no secluded apartment to retreat to. Only a house filled with two boys and a mother-in-law. Now they knew the answer was beyond all doubt – YES.

The End