[Reviews - 0] Printer
Rated: Family
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Dotty West, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: LOL
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1699 Read: 4564
Published: 18/05/08 Updated: 18/05/08
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Scarecrow and Mrs. King and its characters belong to WB and Shoot the Moon Productions. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Amy for the quick beta and catching my grammar mistakes.

1. Chapter 1 by Cheryl [Reviews - 0] (1699 words)

Terms of ServiceRulesContact Us