- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Babylon 5 and its characters belong to JMS and Warner Brothers. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Rita and Miss Edna, you make my stories readable by catching all my grammar and other errors.
Beads of Delight

The alarm on the BabCom unit sounded, startling Delenn out of her meditations. “Off,” she commanded the system. Earlier she had set the unit to alert her thirty standard minutes before she was due to meet John. When meditating, she had at times been known to forget the passage of time, and she did not want tonight to be one of them. The flame of the candle wavered as she gently blew it out, then picked it up and placed it back in its rightful place of honor.

As she opened the door to her sleeping quarters, she saw the box. It seemed to beckon to her from its place on the dresser top. She caressed the soft, black leather and wondered what her husband would think of the articles nestled on the red velvet. She bit her lip, contemplating if this was the right time to broach the subject of another ritual. This had been one of the reasons she had meditated before joining him in his quarters this evening.

Opening the box, she gazed at the two strands of beads contained within and lightly stroked them. The beads became warm, then cool, as she caressed them. They seemed to acquire a life of their own and began to vibrate under her touch. When the courier had delivered the beads that morning, she had been surprised. Originally, she had thought she would not receive them until after the move to Minbar.

The Fal’shir of the Harvest had issued a missive the year before, advising of the blight that had fallen upon the Kan’LaShan crop, and that due to the civil war, the harvest would be delayed. Somehow they had been able to overcome the contamination and were once again producing at full capacity. As she closed the box, she hoped John would be as pleased as she was in now being able to perform this ritual. Her meditations assured her he would be. In fact, if a ritual involved pleasure, he was only too happy to oblige her in whatever capacity it entailed. They had already performed several of the pleasure rites, and he had been more than capable of meeting the challenge. In her heart, she knew this one would be no different.

*********

Delenn opened the door to John’s quarters, calling his name. Soon they would no longer have to divide their time between locations, but until then, they compromised with the only alternative they could devise that would not overcrowd the other. And that option was to play what her husband called “musical quarters.”

John had not returned from his meeting, thereby giving her time to prepare for the Kan’LaShan Fal. She slid the door to the sleeping area open and laid the box down on the bed, then began lighting the ceremonial candles that she had stored in his quarters.

“I’m sorry . . .” John rushed inside, stopped, looked around the candlelit room, and groaned. “Another ritual.”

Delenn stood in the doorway between the bedroom and living area and placed her hands on her hips in mock annoyance. “John Sheridan!”

He walked over to her and wrapped his hands around her waist and drew her body next to his. “I’ve been through enough of them by now to know the signs.” He lowered his lips to hers.

His lips felt warm, and his tongue caressed her lower lip, requesting entrance, which she granted with relish. When his hand moved along the ridges of her bone crest, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back to break their contact.

“Not yet.”

With a sullen expression, John looked down at the floor, then back up into her eyes and winked. “But soon. I see you’ve lit the Lief’sha candles, and that only means one thing. A pleasure ritual.” He attempted to grab her around the waist.

Turning around quickly, she evaded his grasp and moved to stand beside the bed. “Do you wish to start the ritual?”

“Hold on.” He checked the bathing area and the closet, then strode back to the living room.

It took her a moment to realize what her husband was doing. He searched for observers. During their first pleasure ritual, the Shan’Fal, he had bemoaned the fact that he was expected to perform while others listened to their activities. It had been conducted with members of her clan outside the bedroom door, to make sure nothing untoward occurred.

Then, during another of the rituals, watchers had entered her quarters after they had begun, and he had not known they were there until afterward. The watchers had entered the living area after they had gone into the bedroom. Upon completion, John had walked out of the room naked. When he had seen the Minbari in the other room, he had stopped mid-stride, then whirled and glared at her, his face redder than the blazing sun of the Freya home world.

“John, I promise you, in the name of Valen, that no one is in here but you and me. Nor will anyone enter after we begin.”

“I don’t want any surprises like last time.”

Delenn moved to her husband and ran her fingertips along his cheek, feeling the tenseness underneath. “I promise no one will know what goes on here tonight. It is private. For you and me alone.”

At her words, the muscles in his jaw relaxed, and he let out a long breath. “Thank you. I don’t think I could go through another ritual exploring each others’ centers of pleasure with an audience.”

“We are married now, my love. The watchers were only present before the Sum’Zha ceremony, or in our case, the wedding, to make sure the couple did not mate until the proper time. They are no longer needed.”

“When do we begin?” He took her hand and kissed her fingertips.

“Now.” Delenn guided him into the bedroom, sliding the doors closed behind him. She picked up the box and brought it to the bed where he sat. “This is the Kan’LaShan Fal, or beads of pleasure ritual. This particular ritual is for pleasure and pleasure only. There is no underlying meaning or revelation. It is for mated or wedded couples only.” She opened the box and showed him two strands of beads nestled on the red fabric.

“They look like pearls?”

“They are a hybrid, I believe, of the same thing you call pearls. But these are used only for the act of pleasure; they are not to be used any other time. Or to be worn as jewelry, as is the custom of Humans to wear such things.”

“Good, I don’t look good in necklaces.”

Delenn smiled at his joke. “Or so you think. You will look very good in these.” She lifted the beaded gold strand from its nesting place and handed it to him. “These you will use on me. And these,” she lifted a silver strand, “are the ones I will use on you.”

John held the pearls in his hand and rolled his fingertips over the smooth beads. “They’re very beautiful, but I don’t . . .”

He dropped the pearls onto the bed. “They’re warm!”

Understanding dawned on her that he had not comprehended her words. He was going to be surprised when he saw how they would be used for pleasure. It was up to each couple to use them as they desired. In all her research on sexual enhancement devices used by Humans, she had not found anything resembling Kan’LaShan pearls. Delenn picked up the beads and stroked them. “Yes, they react to your touch, alternating between warm and cool, and if you continue to caress them, they will vibrate.” When the beads vibrated, she stopped stroking them, and the sensation began to abate.

“Okay, my curiosity is aroused, as well as other parts of my body. How do these provide us with pleasure?” He pointed to the beads that now dangled in her hands.

She glanced down and noticed his semi-erect manhood tenting his pants. “First, we must remove our clothing.”

John tore off his shirt. The buttons popped off, landing haphazardly around the room. He removed his shoes and socks, tossing them across the floor. Next he stood and unzipped his trousers, pulling them and his boxers down in one full swoop, then kicked them to join his other clothing. “I’m ready.” He spread his arms out, showing off his naked splendor. “But it seems you aren’t.”

Delenn had been too engrossed in watching his performance to do more than unclasp the buckle of her robe. His erection had burst forth, and her mind wandered, imagining the delights she would bestow on him, and the pleasures he and the beads would give to them both during the next hours.

“Forgive me.” She lowered the robe from her shoulder. Little did he know she had very little to take off, since she wore nothing underneath.

John gasped as she let the robe fall to the floor and puddle around her feet. “If I’d known you were naked under there, I would’ve ripped it off and had my way with you as soon as I entered.”

Delenn repressed a smile and tried to act stern, even though this ritual was not fraught with proper procedure as most of the other ceremonies John had participated in. “Do you not want to follow the ritual correctly?”

John’s eyes widened. “Of course.”

“Then next, you must lie down on the bed.”

“I still don’t know what I’m supposed to do with them.”

She picked up the silver pearls. “You will see, my love, you will see.” She knelt on the bed beside him, leaning over to kiss his lips, the beads warm in her hand. His hands kneaded her breasts, rolling her nipples with his thumbs. She sat up. “Stop. This is for your pleasure. Not mine.”

He tried to pull her down to lie over him. “My pleasure is touching you. And I thought this ritual was for both of us.”

“It is. Let me do this and you will have more pleasure than you ever imagined.” She gazed deep into his darkened eyes. “I promise, and you know Minbari never lie.”

“No, but they’ve been known to stretch the truth at times.” His hands dropped to his sides. “Pleasure me. I have complete faith in my wife.” His voice was deep and husky.

Sitting back on her heels, she skimmed the pearls over his nipples and down his torso. She leaned over and cupped his genitals in one hand and licked the heavy sac. Tenderly, she swirled the pearls over them. She rolled them in a ball in her hand and palmed his testicles, gently squeezing so he could feel the vibrations. His body jerked, and he moaned.

Keeping the pearls nestled against his sac, she traced the length of his now hardened shaft with her tongue, spreading the moisture that had appeared on the tip. Lubrication was a necessary component of the ritual, if it were to be performed correctly. Just in case, she had secreted a small bottle of Kan’LaShan lotion under the pillow. She should have known it would not be needed in John’s case.

When his fingers began to caress her bone crest, she had to force herself not to become distracted. He knew exactly where to touch it and how much pressure to apply to render her senseless. It did not seem possible, but his penis became even harder. Removing the pearls from his testicles, she looped them around his shaft like a choker. With her hands clasped together, she interlaced her fingers, relaxing her thumbs to form a hole. She slipped the hole over his pearl-encased organ and began stroking him up and down, moving the beads along his length. It took only a moment for them to warm and begin to vibrate.

John gripped the sheets with his hands, his knuckles white. His hips bucked, and she maneuvered herself so her knees rested on his legs, keeping him firmly in place.

When she twisted her clasped hands back and forth, while moving them up and down his shaft, he threw his head back and closed his eyes tight. Within moments, his orgasm burst, and he released his seed. As she continued swirling the rapidly vibrating pearls over his member, she lowered her head to catch his ejaculation.

After his penis and the beads stopped pulsing, she unwrapped the pearls and laid them on the bedside table. Tomorrow she would place them in the special cleaning and sanitizing solution. John still had not opened his eyes, but his breathing was becoming less labored. Watching his chest rise and fall, she nestled next to him, placing her hand over his heart.

“Did you enjoy your part of the ritual?”

“Do you really have to ask? I don’t think I’ve had such a powerful orgasm before. Those beads vibrating against me felt like a million hands stroking my cock.” He cupped her face, bringing her lips to his in a kiss.

They kissed for several minutes. “Now it’s my turn to use the pearls on you.” He picked up the gold beads. “Is there anything special I need to know or do?”

Delenn ran her hands through his silky hair, loving the feel of the individual strands between her fingertips. She never thought hair could be so soft. Other Minbari had no idea what they were missing. “However you want to use them. There is no right or wrong way. It is totally up to the couple’s discretion on how they are used for pleasure.”

John rolled her off him and knelt by her side. Lightly, he dragged the pearls over the pulse of her throat. His lips followed the same path. He circled her breasts with the beads and swirled them over the tips of her nipples. She arched her back at the warmth and the light tingling sensations, mixed with the moistness of his mouth.

He swept them over her abdomen, dipping one pearl into her navel, letting it set there vibrating, and then slithered them over her stomach. Knowing his destination, she opened her legs wide. He trailed them over her mound, spread her lower lips, and pressed the beads to her clitoris.

Her heart beat faster as she felt one of the beads at the entrance to her most intimate area. He pushed one bead inside her, then another and another, until her core was filled with tiny, warm, pulsing pearls. His tongue flicked over her swollen clitoris, and he gently sucked. Her hands moved to his head, pressing him harder to her body. Between the beads and his mouth, she did not know how long she could hold out before her orgasm cascaded. She tossed her head back and forth; her hands gripped his head tighter.

Delenn trembled as the first wave of pleasure tore through her body. Her hands moved from his head to clench the sheets. Just when she thought it would subside, John sucked harder on her clitoris and pulled one of the beads from her vagina. She almost bucked him off her body as her orgasm burst a thousand fold, sending her careening wildly into an abyss of sensual delight. He dragged the rest of the pearls out very slowly and slid each bead, soaked in her juices, over her clitoris. She screamed out as multiple orgasms pummeled her body, and her hands ripped the sheets.

Moments passed as her entire body continued to shake in sexual aftermath. John climbed up the bed and cradled her in his arms. “I don’t have to ask you if you enjoyed it.” He caressed her cheek, leaned over, and lightly kissed her quivering lips.

Her breathing returned to normal, and she finally had enough air to speak. “Now I know why my friend Ja’elina told me that the Beads of Delight would bring us pleasure beyond our imaginations.” She suddenly remembered an old rumor. “In fact, it has been said that Valen himself discovered the Kan’LaShan pearls while he explored the deepest forests of Minbar.”

John’s eyes widened, and he sat up. “You mean Jeffery Sinclair! The old devil!” His fist pounded the bed, knocking the beads off her stomach where he had let them rest.

Delenn watched the beads slide off her, and more so, she noticed his penis pointing toward his stomach, begging for attention. An idea formed as to a further way they could bring pleasure to one another.

“You would’ve thought he,” John continued. While he rambled about the audacity of Jeffery Sinclair, Delenn seized the beads and slid her legs around his waist. Using her Minbari strength, she turned him on to his back and knelt over him. “What are . . .”

Delenn raised herself slightly and looped the beads around his shaft once, then impaled herself on his length.

A long breath escaped his pressed lips. “Never mind.”

The pearls were long enough that when she pulled them taut, she could move them against her clitoris.

“Let me.” He took the beads from her and replaced her hand with his. “You concentrate on riding.”

When she pushed herself down hard on his shaft, the beads vibrated against her rump and labia. On her upward motion, John let the beads trace along her throbbing clitoris. Faster and faster she rode her husband. Between his hard penis slamming deep inside her and the pearls pulsating on her pleasure spot, she felt as if her entire body would explode into the Universe.

No words were needed, as she looked deep into his eyes and conveyed her next move to him. He moved his hand, and she leaned forward, slightly changing the angle of penetration, but never breaking rhythm. The beads glided along the cleft of her sex and clitoris.

John placed his hands on her bottom and helped guide her. His lips found hers, and his tongue mimicked the movement of their bodies. She could not hold back any longer. She pulled her lips from his and thrust down hard one more time, taking him deep. Arching her back, she closed her eyes and saw stars burst as her orgasm reached its pinnacle.

Her orgasm initiated John’s. He ground his hips against hers, his hands gripped her buttocks hard, and she felt his hot liquid fill her.

Delenn brushed a sweat-soaked lock of hair from his forehead, feeling his organ deflate inside her. She laid her head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

John wrapped his arms around her and laughed. “You were right. This was a ritual I took a lot of pleasure participating in. I’ll never doubt you again.”

Raising her lips to his, she kissed him.

“Aren’t you going to say you told me so?”

Placing her fingertip to his lips, she shook her head. Those were not the words. There were only two words that she wanted to say. She looked deep into his eyes. “Woo Hoo!”

John’s laughter bellowed throughout his quarters.

The End