- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Babylon 5 and its characters belong to JMS and Warner Brothers. No infringement is intended. This is written for entertainment purposes only. Please do not redistribute or reproduce this story without my permission.

Thanks: Ashley, Bonita, Alleycat, and Lynda. Y’all are the greatest.
Trapped

2262

President John Sheridan, of the Interstellar Alliance, watched the ambassadors leave the meeting room after a grueling day of negotiations. He had been trying all day to have a trade agreement signed between the Antareans and Dubai. Every time he thought they were both willing to sign, one or the other would bring up a sticking point necessitating another round of talks. Finally, all parties had come to agreement. It was very late and he was tired. He’d missed dinner with his wife, Delenn. He was at the moment, what Delenn would affectionately say, ‘cranky.’

He raised his arms and stretched, to relieve some of the kinks in his long back. Standing up, he walked over to the Babcom unit and requested to be patched into his quarters, having had to stop and think for a moment whose quarters Delenn was in. It was hard on them switching quarters every night, but since neither unit was large enough for both to move into, they made do by alternating. Once the living quarters of the new facilities in Tuzanor on Minbar were built, the Interstellar Alliance would be headquartered there, and they would have all the room they needed.

“Yes,” he heard a reply come from the Babcom unit. A smile formed as he looked into the eyes of his wife. The love that he saw reflected back erased the weariness from his body. He knew she’d been waiting to hear from him. Earlier, when they had taken a break from the talks, he had been able to call her and made tentative plans for dinner, but they had vanished when the talks continued to drag.

“Hi,” he replied to the view screen. “I know it’s late. Why don’t you meet me at terminal two of the core shuttle? We can have a later dinner at the Fresh Air Restaurant.”

“John, you look tired. Why don’t you return to your quarters and I’ll make dinner for you. Isn’t the restaurant closed, it is awfully late. Come back here, it won’t take me long to prepare a meal. Then you can get some much needed rest.”

“No, you’ve had a long day also. I don’t want you to have to cook for me. The Fresh Air is open 24 hours now, to serve the late shift workers. Let me take you out and have a nice, quiet dinner with my wife. I don’t want you exhausting yourself cooking and cleaning up for me. Besides, I’m not that tired Delenn, seeing you has revitalized me.” He told her with a seductive wink.

“I’ll meet you in ten minutes,” Delenn told him smiling.

“I’ll be waiting. I love you, Delenn.”

“I love you too, John.”

John waited for Delenn on the platform of terminal two; it was empty this time of night. Most of the residents and ambassadors were sleeping and it was too early for a shift change, so he was alone. He paced back and forth, running his hand through his hair awaiting the arrival of his wife. Glancing down at his watch he knew she would be there soon and he turned to walk the length of the platform, again. He stopped when he saw her enter and quickly closed the space between them. Putting his arms around her waist, he pulled her to him to gently kiss her lips. “I’ve wanted to do this all day,” he told her between kisses.

“I’ve . . .” she stopped speaking as the core shuttle entered the station and the doors opened allowing entrance.

They broke their embrace and John put his hand on the small of her back and guided her into the empty shuttle car. Sitting down next to her, he put his arm around her shoulders. The doors closed and the shuttle started to move. Pulling her body to his, he inhaled the fragrance of her hair, and nuzzled the nape of her neck. His lips were blazing a path to her ear when suddenly the shuttle stopped.

“What the hell,” he growled as he stood up and looked around him. Pressing the link on his right hand, he spoke into it. “Sheridan to C&C.”

“C&C,” came a reply.

“Ambassador Delenn and I are on the core shuttle and it has stopped moving. Is there a problem?” Sheridan asked.

“Sorry, Mr. President, we did not realize anyone was on the shuttle. There was an accident in one of the docking bays. Captain Lochley ordered that all non-essential power be diverted for repairs. The core shuttle power was redirected since personnel were not using it at this hour. I can have the shuttle brought back online, but I will have to clear it with Captain Lochley first, it will take a little while, Sir.”

Delenn stood up, and put her hand on his before he could reply. “If the repairs will not take all night, it will not hurt for us to be trapped. At least we are alone, together. I’m sure we can find something to occupy our time.”

John punched the link on his hand again. “How long does Captain Lochely expect the repairs to take?” he questioned.

“No more than two hours, sir.” C&C replied.

John only thought for moment. Delenn’s statements had intrigued him. Trapped with his wife, here in a public place. Even though they were technically alone, the idea turned him on. In fact, it seemed like he was always in a state of arousal, lately. Maybe it was because they were newly married and still in the honeymoon phase of their marriage. As far as he was concerned, he never wanted it to change. It seemed like he could never get enough of his gorgeous mate. Sometimes just seeing her walk into a room gave him an erection he had a hard time hiding. Becoming President now allowed him a luxury he didn’t have when he was a Captain in uniform. The suit jackets he now wore very conveniently hid his bulging feelings for her. He couldn’t walk around the station with a noticeable erection in his pants. Sometimes he envied the robes the Minbari wore, at least they would completely hide the tell tale signs of his active libido.

“No. We don’t need to be rescued. If it’s only going to be a few hours, I think Captain Lochley can use all the available personnel and power for the repairs. Sheridan out.”

“What do you think we can do to amuse ourselves for two hours?” He asked Delenn as he kissed the tip of her nose and placed his hands around her slim waist.

Delenn put her arms around John’s neck and brought her lips to his, “faith manages.” She said as she took possession of his lips.

Kissing her hungrily, his tongue snaked out to caress her lower lip, requesting entrance. When her lips parted their tongues met in a mating dance of fire and passion. Emergency lights in the four corners of the core shuttle cast a soft glow on the floor. Even if the lighting had been working, no one would have been able to see this far up into the station. No one certainly would be able to tell what was happening.

The lovers stood in the middle of the car kissing fervently. John’s lips blazed a path along Delenn’s neck and his left hand moved from her waist to caress her right breast through her robe. His mouth once again descended to hers and he felt her fingers on his chest as she unbuttoned his jacket. Shouldering it off, he tossed it to the seat nearest him. Then he felt her fingers and lips starting at his neck then moving downward as she unbuttoned each button of his shirt, caressing the exposed skin until she stopped at his belt. “Would you like some help?” He asked in a husky voice.

“No,” she said, as she looked him directly in the eyes unbuckling his belt and loosening it. Then she pulled his shirt from his pants. “I think I can manage, unless you don’t want me to aid you in undressing.” Delenn said as she stepped back and crossed her arms.

“Don’t stop,” was all John replied as she walked around him and helped him off with his shirt and tossed it where his jacket lay. Her hands then wandered along the contours of his naked back and her lips followed along the same path. Then she was in front of him again and, before he knew what was happening, she knelt down before him. She slowly unzipped the zipper of his pants letting her hand caress his burgeoning erection through the material of his boxers. Then, she leaned further down and untied the laces of his shoes.

“John, lift your foot,” she requested.

He obliged by lifting his foot and she took off his shoe and sock. After both shoes and socks were off, she placed her hands around the waistband of his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. He stepped out of the clothing and she put them with his jacket and shirt. “I believe someone is overdressed and it’s not me,” he said as he looked down at her with a mischievous smile.

Delenn smiled and looked up at her now naked husband. “All in good time,” was all she said as her tongue flicked out to tease his hardened penis.

Continuing to stand, he looked down at his wife, watching her tongue lick and tease his shaft up and down and all over. Her lips and tongue were everywhere, except the head of his throbbing member. After what seemed like an eternity she finally focused her attention on the tip, her fingers playing with it before she swirled her tongue around the head. A deep, guttural moan escaped him as he felt her mouth enclose around him, only taking him in about an inch with each stroke. His knees buckled when he felt her finally take him entirely into her mouth. He reached his hand out to grab on to a pole to steady his balance. Cool breath was the next sensation he felt on his shaft and the word “sit,” barely registered in this mind when he heard her command.

Delenn’s hands were on his waist helping to push him backwards, her lips and tongue continuously tormenting him with pleasure. He let go of the pole and sat down as she placed one hand on his knee and the other encircled the base of his swollen penis. Once again she teased him with her tongue and lips and stroked him with her hand. Looking down at his wife’s ministrations he saw her mouth entirely engulf him, taking the whole length of his shaft into her mouth. He let out a groan of pleasure and placed his hand on her head, caressing the bone crest with his fingertips.

The speed quickened as she moved her hand up and down his shaft with the same pace as her mouth. She took his entire length each time and his hands on her head pushed her down on to his throbbing penis with each downward stroke. His groans of pleasure increased, he couldn’t hold out much longer, he was close to bursting. His eyes closed and he saw stars exploding in his mind as his orgasm erupted, filling her with his essence.

When she had done this to him the first time, he had been amazed; most women did not like having a man orgasm this way, at least the ones he had been with. After they had gone through the Shan Fal ritual of discovering each other’s centers of pleasure, Delenn had decided to do thorough research on the art of Human lovemaking. Finding that this was a way to pleasure him, she had no problem performing this act.

As his breathing returned to normal, he removed his hands from her head and cupped her cheeks. He bent down and kissed her lips. “Your turn,” he said as he put his hands around her waist and helped her to stand. He stood up next to her, his lips devouring hers, as his hands roamed her body until he found the hidden clasp of her robe. He slipped it off her shoulders along with the silk, robe-like undergarment she wore.

They kissed passionately and his hands roamed the contours of her body, fondling her breasts with his fingertips. He rolled one of the nipples between his thumb and index finger until it was a hard nubbin. His lips left hers and kissed along her jaw line until they found her ear lobe. Gently sucking on the lobe, he caressed the bone crest with his fingertips.

“John,” she moaned, “I want to feel your lips on me.”

“I do have my lips on you.”

“No, John, you know what I mean.”

John knew what she wanted him to do. He was only teasing her; he wanted to taste her nectar. The first time he had asked if he could do this, she had been somewhat unsure, saying that it was not a custom Minbari females were familiar with. He had then reminded her it was a part of discovering their pleasure centers, told her if she did not enjoy herself, he would not do it again. Upon finishing his demonstration, she said that Minibari females did not know what they were missing and that he could take his pleasure in her this way anytime he so wanted.

He answered her by taking her hand and guiding her to the seat, he had her sit down positioning her so that her hips were on the edge of the cushioned bench. He spread her legs and knelt between them. His lips once again captured hers in a fiery kiss, and then moved along her jaw and down her neck to one of her breasts. John’s tongue flicked out and teased the nipple while he fondled her other breast with his hand. He sucked on each one in turn going back and forth making sure to lavish each one with equal attention. Then his lips traced a path down her ribcage, until he reached his ultimate goal.

As he parted her outer lips, his tongue flicked out to tease her pleasure bud and his index finger dipped into her wetness. He felt her shiver in anticipation as he replaced his finger with his tongue and plunged deep into her. Going back and forth, his tongue moved from her sensitive bud to her hot core and back again. John teased her until she was almost at the brink before altering his movements, not wanting to take her over the edge yet.

“John, now, please,” Delenn moaned as she put her hands on his head pushing him into her core.

Soon his index finger replaced his tongue slipping in and out of her vagina, then two fingers pumped in and out of her center as he concentrated all his undivided attention on her swollen clit. His tongue flicked out and stroked her pleasure bud, and he felt her hands in his hair pushing his head deeper into her. As he continued his actions he felt his penis stiffen once again. He knew she was close to going over the edge; he increased the pressure of his tongue and the pumping of his fingers into her wet core.

He felt her hips buck upwards and heard her moans of ecstasy as her orgasm sent waves of spasms throughout her body. After her trembling stopped and her breathing evened out he leaned up and captured her lips in a gentle kiss.

Delenn ran her fingers down the side of his face tenderly caressing his cheek. Her eyes moved down and noticed his state of arousal. “John, I think we sill have something to take care of.”

John’s hardened penis stiffened even more when he heard her words. Before he could utter a word, he felt her hands on his shoulders. She pushed him back on the floor of the core shuttle and straddled his body. Her lips sought his in an erotic kiss and she rubbed her mound over his body in a circular motion.

Sliding his hands down her body he grabbed her waist to stop her motions. She lifted upwards and stopped, the tip of his penis at her entrance. His hips pushed upwards and he pulled her down on this throbbing penis.

“No, John, let me,” she said as she held him down with her hands on each side of his waist and rode his shaft. She was strong and able to keep him from bucking upwards. Delenn, would slowly almost pull completely off of his hardened penis, before coming down and impaling herself on his member.

John moved his hands to her breasts and caressed them, his fingertips teasing the hardened nipples, hoping this would encourage her to increase her rhythm. It wasn’t working, she continued to agonizingly tease him. “Faster, Delenn,” he groaned, she was torturing him with her slow movements. He saw her grin and knew she was doing it on purpose. Taking his hands from her breasts, he spread her outer lips and touched her hardened pleasure bud. He knew this would encourage her to move quicker, so he rubbed it in hard circular motions. As she continued to ride him, he stroked her clit with more pressure. Their breathing became unsteady as waves of passion coursed through them.

Frantically, she rode up and down his throbbing penis and John stroked her clit harder. She screamed as she went over the edge of her orgasm, her inner muscles contracted around his shaft. The moment he felt her climax start, he released his own powerful orgasm and poured his essence deep into her body. In the aftermath of their pleasure, Delenn collapsed onto his body. He cradled her in his arms, trying to get their breathing under control.

“C&C to President Sheridan,” his hand link squawked.

John looked at Delenn, “their timing could have been worse.” They both sat up and John pressed the link, “Sheridan,” he said in a breathless voice.

“Sir, are you all right? You sound like you’re out of breath? Are you getting enough oxygen? Do you need medical attention?”

Delenn gave John a smile as he cleared his throat and attempted to speak in a normal voice, instead of a man who had just made love with his wife. “No, No, we’re fine, we were just performing a Minbari ritual and you interrupted us.”

“Yes Sir, if you’re sure Mr. President. Captain Lochley just informed us that the repairs have been finished. We’ll be turning all the power back on momentarily. We should have you up and running within five minutes.”

“Thank you. Sheridan out.”

When Delenn had heard the power was going to be turned back on, she retrieved their clothing. “Here John, we don’t have much time, get dressed.”

“Right, we don’t want anyone to get the wrong idea,” he said with a mischievous wink.

They each dressed quickly, not wanting to be caught with their ‘pants down’ by anyone on the station. The power came on when John was tying his shoelaces. He put his arms around Delenn’s shoulders and held her close, kissing her bone crest. The core shuttle rapidly made it to the next stop and they exited.

Leaving the shuttle, they saw several people waiting to get on. One such person happened to be Michael Garibaldi. “John, were you and Delenn trapped on the core shuttle the whole time? Must have been hell waiting.” Michael said with a grin.

“It wasn’t that bad Michael, it really didn’t take them long to get the repairs completed. Delenn and I were able to get some much needed relaxation time.”

“Yes, it was quite relaxing,” Delenn said.

Garibaldi looked John up and down, and pulled him to the side. “You know, I wouldn’t mind getting trapped and having the kind of rest you two seemed to have had. By the way, John, you might want to check your fly,” Michael whispered to him and walked onto the core shuttle.

John realized he had forgotten to button his jacket, which would have hidden the fact his zipper, was open. He turned around in haste so no one could see him, and quickly zipped his pants up along with closing his coat. Taking Delenn by the arm, he guided her out of the terminal. “I’ve worked up an appetite, let’s go have that dinner.”

The End