Disappearing Stars by JanG
Categories: Babylon 5 Characters: B5 Other, Susan Ivanova
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 200 Read: 6990 Published: 13/02/11 Updated: 13/02/11
Part I by JanG

Nights on the station are determined by which shift you’re working.  I’m lucky.  I get to work the graveyard shift, therefore nights are my days.  That means my days are quiet.  Ivanova gets all the excitement, I get the silence.  A chance to look at the stars and wonder what surprises the cosmos has waiting for us.

Standing here on the observation deck, I blink as an inky blackness descended on the vista in front of me.  Where once there had been a myriad of stars now was just darkness.  The nightmare had arrived and A SCREAM PIERCED THE NIGHT.

This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=805