"What are you wearing?" by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 3387 Read: 101938 Published: 06/09/09 Updated: 06/09/09
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Chapter 1- Monica by Friday Challenge

2. Chapter 2 - Sue by Friday Challenge

3. Chapter 3 - Patti by Friday Challenge

4. Chapter 4 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge

5. Chapter 5 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge

6. The Invitation - Sue by Friday Challenge

7. Chapter 7 - Monica by Friday Challenge

8. Chapter 8 - Monica by Friday Challenge

9. History in the Making - Jan by Friday Challenge

10. Chapter 10 - Julie by Friday Challenge

11. Chapter 11- Ange by Friday Challenge

12. Chapter 12 - Ange by Friday Challenge

Chapter 1- Monica by Friday Challenge
Lee Steston didn't pay attention to the curious glances and the
raised eyebrows his passage through The Agency's corridors made
appear, he just wanted to know why Billy called him in Sunday
morning, this Sunday when Jamie had his first game in the senior
league!

He knocked fast on his supervisor's door and entered without waiting.
Billy was at his desk and well the fashion queen was sitting on
the couch reading a file.

"What are you wearing?" said Francine with wide eyes!

Billy only smiled at a grinning Lee who took his time to answer.

"Well, you remember when we found that Benson was the mole inside
The Agency, and Amanda wanted me to wear a Bomber baseball cap I
know I told you after the case?"

"Yes, yes and...."

"Well I answered that I'm not or ever will be a Bomber's father, but
BOY how little I knew!

Seeing a puzzled expresion on her face, Lee added, smoothing
proudly his "Go Bombers!" uniform.

"I'm going to be a DADDY!"
"Now Billy what do you need me for?"
Chapter 2 - Sue by Friday Challenge
++++

Amanda got out of the car and tugged the belt of her coat a little tighter
as she walk towards the Agency van parked at the curb. She really didn't want
to do this, but Francine needed back up, and as Billy explained, she was the
only one who could do it. She just hoped Billy hadn't let Lee know. She was
nervous enough and knowing Lee would hear and see everything going on made her
stomach knot.

She took a deep breath and knocked once on the van's back door. It opened
and she stepped inside. Francine was there and being wired by one of the
technicians.

"Glad you could make it, Amanda," Billy said. "Carl will get you wired up.
Let me help you off with your coat."

She untied the sash and slipped the coat off her shoulders. Tugging down the
hem of the short leather skirt she wore as part of her cover. The tube top
she wore itched and couldn't wait to get home and into something other than
this slutty attire.

She hoped this wouldn't take too long. After all, the boys were with the
father and she and Lee had plans for a little romance.

A quick look around told her Lee was going to be running the surveillance
equipment. A huge sigh escaped when she let out the breath she didn't realize
she'd held. She always felt safe when Lee was around.

"Okay, Mrs. King, lets get you outfitted." said Carl as he approached her.

Lee took off the headset and came over to them. "Okay," he addressed his
comments to Francine. "You're all set. Remember, this is just a fishing trip.
Don't do anything to draw attention to yourselves."

He turned to Amanda and his face dropped. "What are you wearing?"

She tugged the skirt hem down once again. "It's not important. Let's just
get this done so I can get back home."

"What's the matter, Amanda? Did you have a PTA meeting or is it the Scouts?"
Francine remarked as she stepped out of the van.

Amanda turned, tossed Lee a wink, and answered, "Something like that," and
hopped out behind the blond agent.

End
Chapter 3 - Patti by Friday Challenge
Dusk had set on Maplewood Drive. The arrival of dinnertime was
evident by the pots and pans steaming up the kitchen windows.
Captain Curt knocked on the familiar back door. He smiled as his
beloved Dotty peered through the pane. He felt welcomed as his entry
induced a warm hug, which he returned as he nuzzled her
neck. "Hiya. Hmmm. What are you wearing?"

"Do you like it? I borrowed one of Amanda's scents."

"It suits you."

"Thank you! Lee and Amanda are running late, so dinner will be
delayed. I don't think that they would mind if you used their
shower."

"Sounds good, I've been in the hanger all day."

Captain Curt went upstairs, as Jamie was coming down the stairs at a
slow pace. Jamie picked up some place settings on his way to the
dining room but placed a gentle touch to his grandmother's shoulder.

"Eau de deisel again?"

"I'm afraid so!"
Chapter 4 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge
The last two weeks had been frustratingly lonely, well the nights had
been. At least he'd be going home in the morning. He and Emily had
wrapped up the assignment just that night. Working with Emily had
been the only bright spot in the picture. They'd even arranged for
Emily to visit Thanksgiving during one of the stakeouts.

The one saving grace of this assignment had been it wasn't zero
contact. He could at least check in every day and be kept abreast of
what was happening on the home front.

He missed his partner.

He missed his wife.

Especially now, since they'd come `out of the closet'. One of the
best things they'd done in the last six months had been ending that
blasted mystery marriage.

He tossed and turned in the bed. A glance at the bedside clock
showed him it was three am. He doubted he'd get any sleep before
having to leave for the airport in six hours. He rolled over and
punched the pillow. He tried shutting his eyes. The only thing he
could think of was his wife waiting for him to return. He figured
out the time difference. It'd be about ten in Arlington.

He had to call home.

He had to hear her voice.

Sitting up in bed he picked up the phone and made the call.

Amanda answered the phone. "Hi, Lee."

"You knew it would be me."

"Yes." She laughed.

"I miss you. I want to hold you. Kiss you. Make love to you."

"I miss you too. And I want to hold, kiss and make love to you,
too. But you're there and I'm here. What can we do?" Amanda asked
in a husky voice.

"What are you wearing?" He asked as he stretched out on the bed to
make himself comfortable. It was going to be one of those 'types' of
calls again. It wasn't as good as holding her in his arms, but at
least they could give each other a form of pleasure. That was until
tomorrow, when he planned on ravaging her sexy body for hours on end.

The End
Chapter 5 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge
Lee grimaced at the costume hanging in the closet. Had he really
volunteered to help out at the charity Christmas spectacular? Yes,
he had. The entire family had decided to participate. But why had
he told them he'd be whatever character they needed, instead of
picking out his own outfit? Because he had no idea what he expected
or what he was getting himself into. It wasn't something he'd ever
done before. Oh well, it's better than some of the other
possibilities he could've been given to wear. At least he didn't
have to wear a pair of tights.

He picked up the toy rifle and pointed it. Not bad. It did look
realistic enough. He just wished he didn't have to wear the make
up. Those red circles on his cheeks were going to look comical, but
then every toy soldier sported the same look and uniform. He'd be
one of several.

If anyone had told him five years ago, he'd be playing a toy soldier
standing attention at the entrance to the North Pole, he'd have said
they were insane.

"I'm ready." Amanda called from behind the closed bathroom door.

He wondered what costume she'd been assigned. She'd spirited it away
when she got home and told him she wanted to model it for him. He
hoped she was a sexy Mrs. Claus.

"Close your eyes."

Eyes closed he heard the door open and the sounds of bells tingling
as she walked into the room.

"I'm ready."

Lee opened his eyes and saw his wife. "What are you wearing?"

"My costume. Silly."

"What are you?"

Amanda smacked his arm playfully. Bells jingled. "I'm one of
Santa's elves."

He had to admit Amanda looked cute in her bright green tights,
matching tunic top that had points on the hem with little bells
attached. And the shoes with roll up toes had a bell attached to
each point. Then there was the pointed cap with another bell on
top. He just wished there weren't so many blasted bells.

End
The Invitation - Sue by Friday Challenge
Dotty stood staring out the living room window. She'd been waiting for the
mailman to deliver the latest catalog from Rebecca's Fantasy for the past
week. It had to arrive today if she wanted to get something new for her trip
with
Kurt.

She spotted her quarry just leaving Edna's home. Grabbing her coat, she
yelled up stairs "Amanda, I'm going to get the mail," and dashed down the walk
meet the letter carrier at the front gate.

She tucked the envelopes under her arm and thumbed through the lingerie
magazine mentally picking out a few interesting items.

After placing her order over the phone, Dotty looked at the rest of the
mail. Nothing remarkable just a few bills.Then she came across a cream colored
envelope with some fancy, scrolled writing on it, addressed to Amanda. Curious,
she held it up to the light to try and see what was inside. No such luck. The
paper quality was too good. There was only one way she would know what was
inside.

"Amanda, you have mail," she called.

Her daughter came down the stairs and headed to the kitchen.

"Here" Dotty handed her the envelope and stood over Amanda's shoulder as she
opened the missive.

Lady Emily
Farnsworth
Requests The Honor of Your
Presence
At The Annual
Christmas Ball
On Saturday, the
twenty-second of December
Nineteen Hundred and
Eighty Four
Eight O'clock in the
Evening
British Embassy,
Washington, D. C

"Oh, Amanda, that sounds wonderful. I wonder if Mr. Stetson got an
invitation? Oh, I'm sure he did. What are you wearing? I think you should were
something spectacular. Maybe, that little black dress. Oh, no, it's a ball,
you'll
need to wear a gown. I wonder if Prince Charles and Princess Diana will be
there? Oh, this is so exciting. Come on Amanda, let's go shopping. We need to
find something to knock the socks off Mr. Stetson."

"Mother!"

"I know, Amanda, he's just your boss." Dotty rolled her eyes in disbelief.
"Go and get your coat and let's find you a gown."

End.
Chapter 7 - Monica by Friday Challenge
Amanda Stetson tiptoed silent through the dark kitchen , all her
senses alert, she didn't knew if her mother came from the trip with
Cpt Curt and didn't want to be caught!

Dang! the luck wasn't on her part tonight! Taking the corner to the
stairs Amanda bump into a dark figure. The scream died on her lips
when recognized her mother voice -"Ahhh who the hell...?"

Amanda turn on the light and placing her hands on her hips.

"Mother what are you wearing?"

"Me a jumpsuit, but I'm more interested what are you wearing missy!"

Amanda totally forgot that Lee in his hurry to see his present ripped
off all the buttons on her coat.

"It that the red teddy from 10th page in Rebecca's Fantasies catalog
Amanda?"
Chapter 8 - Monica by Friday Challenge
Phillip took his glass of Sprite and sit near his brother on the stairs,
glacing curious to his grandmother and mother both dressed up, one in a red
Jessica Rabbit dress and the other one in a white gown with fluffy white wings. Both were seated, well bearly, on the couch.

Amanda's wings moved toward the back door direction but Dotty's hand stopped
her.

"Amanda, please, they told us to wait ON the couch, we must gave them that. They agreed to drees for the neighbourhood costume party!"

"But mother..."
Amanda's words were lost in the doorbell loud ringing.

"I'll get it mom," shout Phillip and hop from the staires right at the door,
only to apear seconds later accompanied by two bright colored and straw-stuffed
scarecrows.

Amanda flew near her secret fiancee, whispering.

"What are you wearing?"

"Well, just for tonight I want you escorted by The Scarecrow!" said Lee in
a husky voice lifting her hand to his lips.
History in the Making - Jan by Friday Challenge
I never would have thought I would be so happy to be fat. I
actually enjoy looking at myself in the mirror these days and trying
to see how much bigger I've become.

If anyone would have told me this time last year that in just one
short year I would fall in love, get married and be heavily pregnant
I would have laughed in their face. I can't believe how much I'm
enjoying it. Oh I don't enjoy the frequency that my bladder demands
to be emptied, or the fact that I get tired so easily, but
everything else is such a joy.

The first time I felt her kick. The first time I saw her on the
ultrasound. And let's not forget what pregnancy hormones do to my
sex drive. Making love to Tony before I was pregnant was amazing
but now it was mind blowing.

I looked at myself in my cheval mirror again, turning to the side
and running my hands over my abdomen, tightening my blouse and
outlining my `bump'. Mrs. Francine Nelson. I still can't quite
believe it.

I could hear the front door open and went down the stairs to greet
my husband.

"You're late darling, you've got five minutes to get ready, we've
got a birth preparation class," my voice was husky with desire as I
mumbled against his lips before kissing him. I knew what I was
going to want later this evening!

"It'll take me less than that, honey. I'll be back down in a couple
of minutes." With that he took the stairs two at a time, and I
enjoyed the view of his derriere disappearing upstairs.

True to his word he was back downstairs in two minutes. I couldn't
believe what I was seeing. He looked eight months pregnant.

"What are you wearing?"

"Oh, it's one of those false pregnancy belts, so I can empathize
better with you when you find it difficult to do something."

"Tony, I love you, but I don't think I'm going to be able to keep a
straight face if you keep wearing that."

And at that my husband just grinned like a little kid.
Chapter 10 - Julie by Friday Challenge
Lee rushed through the bullpen and into Billy's office. "Hey Billy,
just got a call from one of my family, Rhonda." Lee excitedly told
him. "She said she overheard a very interesting conversation when
the Russian Embassy's driver brought the limo over for service this
morning."

Just then Francine rushed into the Billy's office. She greeted Billy
and Lee, "Morning Billy, ... Lee," and she asked, "What's going on?
I saw Lee come rushing in and...... Lee! What are you wearing???"
Lee, with a puzzled look on his face asked impatiently, "What are you
talking about, Francine?"

Francine said, "Ahhhh--I mean what are you wearing on the third
finger of your left hand??"

"Oh shit!", Lee thought to himself. "Damn, I rushed out of the
apartment in such a hurry after Rhonda's call that I forgot to take
my wedding ring off...what am I going to tell them?? Think, Lee!"
He told himself.

"Is there something you want to tell us Lee???" Billy asked with a
huge smile on his face, while Francine just stared at him open-
mouthed.

"Umm, well, it's kind of a long story...," Lee began.
Chapter 11- Ange by Friday Challenge
She looked at herself in the mirror trying to decide if she liked what she
was wearing. She had never worn anything like this in her whole entire
life. She had seen other women wearing these but she had never worn them
herself. The material was rough and somewhat stiff which made her somewhat
wonder why she heard of people on Earth wearing these all the time saying
they were comfortable. She would have thought that they could have chosen
something better than this. But this was a clothes item that humans seemed
to wear in their free time so she figured she'd give it a shot. At least
her top was lose and free flowing which was extremely comfortable compared
with her pants.

The door to her quarters opened, "Delenn, are you re..." John couldn't
finish his sentence as his jaw just about landed on the floor. "What are
you wearing?!?!?"

"A pair of Levi jeans and a t-shirt. Do you like it?" she said twirling
around with a grin on her face.

He moved towards her closing in the distance between them. "Do I like
it?!?!" He loved the way her jeans curved to her inviting hips and the
t-shirt hang loosely on top making her look like she was comfortable. He
reach to her and put his arms around her waist. "Oh yeah, I like it. I
like it a lot," he leaned down and gave her a kiss.

The kiss intensified until they had to break for breathe. "I thought you
would. I guess I'll have to go out and get some more jeans."

"Not necessarily....especially if you don't wear them for very long lengths
of time," he said with a twinkle in his eye. Delenn blushed and shook her
head. 'One thing at time,' she thought to herself.
Chapter 12 - Ange by Friday Challenge
Delenn watied pateintly in her quarters waiting for John to pick her up. He
told her to wear something comfortable since he was going to take her out on
a picnic. She had never been to a picnic so she had no clue as to what to
expect. Her door chimed and she was about to find out.

John entered her quarters with a huge container in front of him. It was a
light brown color with a unique design and big handles which he was using to
carry it in front of him with. Yet even with the container in front of him,
she could see that he had some clothing on that she had never seen before.

"What are you wearing?" curiously.

At her question John looked himself over from his chest down. He didn't
think he was wearing anything that strange. A red and black checkered
flannel shirt over a t-shirt, blue jeans, and heavy boots. She continued to
look at him funny and he frowned. He guessed he should have known better
than to wear such strange clothes to her. "Oh, I'm sorry, Delenn. This is
just something I'd wear if I was going on a picnic in the fall back on
Earth." Of course, they weren't on Earth and he wasn't entirely sure what
season it was.

Delenn was still a bit confused but not as bad as before. She glanced at
him not quite getting a full picture of him holding the container in front
of him. "Will you put down the...." she couldn't finish because she didn't
know what it was.

"Picnic basket," he said gently placing it on the floor. While he bent down
to place the basket on the floor, Delenn got a good look at his backside and
how the jeans made them look. She liked what she saw. Then when he stood
up and she saw the front side her eyes got big and she took a sharp intake
of air. She was definately not prepared for what she saw there. She knew
the very basics of the male antamony and the jeans seemed to outline John's
antamony and left little for the imagination. John noticed her discomfort
and went to her holding her by her arms. "Delenn? Are you ok?"

She cleared her throat and pulled herself together. "I'm fine. Just fine."

"You're sure?"

'As long as I don't look at you below your waist.' Yet the flannel shirt
had also shown off his strong upper body as well. She truly believed that
if she concentrated on his company, conversation, and companionship she'd be
all right. Concentration being the key word. She looked in his eyes and
took a deep breathe. "I'm fine, John. Let's go to a picnic," she said
giving him her killer grin.

He returned her grin with one of his own. "Good let's go," he grabbed her
hand and snatched up the picnic basket and they were on there way.

'This was going to be one picnic,' Delenn thought.
This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=691