"Stop! Don't touch that!" by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 1945 Read: 90765 Published: 07/03/09 Updated: 07/03/09
Chapter 6 - Lisa by Friday Challenge
Lee started to slowly glide in and out of her. He reached up, his hand
about to grab her breast when he heard a sound from outside the door.

"Stop! Don't touch that!"

It was Jamie, they weren't supposed to be home yet.

"Mom was out late editing last night, she's probably taking a nap, we'd
better not disturb her. I'm sure she won't mind if we have some pie
for a snack."
This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=622