Word Challenge: Australia, massage oil, sensous, fingers, Brazilian wax by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 2254 Read: 19745 Published: 26/09/08 Updated: 26/09/08
Story Notes:
Instructions:

1. You must use all the words in your story.
2. You can use the words in any order, and even more than once - But you MUST use them all AT LEAST ONCE
3. Each word must be CAPITALIZED, in order to make sure they stand out
4. Each word must be used EXACTLY as noted in the challenge. Please no changing tenses, adding prefixes or suffixes, or pluralizations
5. Your submission can be of any length, from line to a full-length stoy - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5.

1. Chapter 1 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge

2. Chapter 2 - Anne by Friday Challenge

3. Flipping Channels - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge

4. Chapter 4 - Sue by Friday Challenge

5. Packing - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge

6. Chapter 6 - Monica by Friday Challenge

Chapter 1 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge
**********

Under the masseuse's SENSOUS FINGERS the warm MASSAGE OIL penetrated her muscles.

Heavenly.

A full day at the spa. Relaxing. Being pampered. The entire works. Fingernails and toenails manicured. Hair coiffed.

After what seemed like only minutes the masseuse patted her on the shoulder. "All done. Time for your last treatment."

This was the one she hated. The worst.

Taking a deep breath she pushed open the door of the next room to get a BRAZILIAN WAX.

"Ouch!" Francine ground out through clenched teeth. It was all worth it though if she met Mr. Right on her vacation to AUSTRALIA.
Chapter 2 - Anne by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Standard disclaimers apply.

A tag extension for Sudden Death

Sudden Death was written by Del Reisman and Tom Sawyer, the excerpts from the episode belong to them.
SMK SMK SMK SMK

"You know, Amanda, sometimes you puzzle me," Dotty said getting a bowl of ice out of the freezer. "I mean this only in the most loving way." Amanda stood there nodding. "But last night, you didn't get home until morning. Then, dear—you do get these rather odd phone calls, after which you go rushing out of the house. I mean—I'm sure it is perfectly innocent."

"It is, Mother," Amanda sighed.

"Bless you." Dotty sat down on a stool at the kitchen counter. Using her FINGERS she tied a handkerchief around her eyes. "It's just that I get jittery because I—I'm thinking about my uncle Iggy."

Lee cautiously poked his head above the windowsill looking over at Dotty—noticing she was blindfolded and can't observe them; he slowly stood up with a flute in his hand.

"Uncle Iggy?" Amanda asked, turning her head to look over at Lee.

"He was a brush salesman in Topeka. One day they found out he had joined a cult—he was becoming a wizard."

Amanda smiled. She turned all the way to face Lee. He couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Amanda, you're not Uncle Iggy. Imagine, you, leading a double life." Dotty laughed out loud. Lee tilted his glass towards Amanda's and silently they clinked their glasses. They each took a sip of champagne. "Imagine, you! I mean, that is a silly thought—Amanda?"

"Yes, Mother," Amanda replied.

Lee winked at her. He couldn't help but smile again at the irony of her mother's statement.

"What's uncle Iggy up to now?" Amanda asked.

"Oh, last I heard he opened a new shop in AUSTRILIA."

"A wizard shop?"

Lee raised his eyebrow.

"No, can you image he opened a salon—in the Outback of all places. I mean how many Bushmen do you know that are going to go in for SENSOUS MASSAGE OIL rubs or BRAZILIAN WAX jobs? Whatever was he thinking?"

Amanda shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know mother."

"Well." Dotty stood up. "I think I'm going to go back to my room and try to get some sleep. You be sure to turn out the lights and check the doors before you come upstairs," Dotty said, stumbling towards the stairs. Then added, "Good night, dear."

"Goodnight, Mother."

Amanda shared another smile with Lee, taking another sip of champagne.
Flipping Channels - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge
Flipping Channels-A VSS

*Disclaimer-I do not own these characters and will put them back when I'm done - I promise. This is a little filler for my story Lost and Found.*

Tuesday, January 30th, 2001

Norton Community Hospital

9:30 AM

"- this SENSUOUS jasmine-scented MASSAGE OIL will really bring some of the romance back into your life - "

*click*

"- like having my own hair back again. I can wash it; run my FINGERS through it - "

*click*

"- this special formula was invented in my own kitchen in Sydney, AUSTRALIA, and for only $19.95 plus shipping you can- "

With a sigh that caused her ribs to ache, Jenna pressed the remote button once more.

*click*

"- well with a bathing suit like this what you really need is a BRAZILIAN WAX, Katie - "

*CLICK*

Jenna pressed the off button on the remote and let the TV screen slowly fade to black - the noise had been making her head ache and there was nothing on worth watching anyway - this hospital didn't even have cable.

`I really want to go home.' Jenna thought. `Be in my own room, in my own bed- ' It had only been a few days since the kidnapping but somehow it felt like she'd been away forever. Tears filled Jenna's eyes and ran down her bruised cheek. She brushed them away almost angrily, ashamed of herself for being like this.

"Three days and three nights, Jenna," Dr. Dearborn had told her. "That way we can observe you and make sure that we don't send you home with a serious head injury. All right ?" Jenna had tried to argue some more but it was no good, her parents had agreed with Dr. Dearborn.

Now she was stuck in this place with nothing to do but wait. And on her birthday, too. Where were her parents anyway? Jenna wondered.
They'd been gone for at least an hour or so.

Fresh tears started rolling down her face, this time Jenna didn't even bother to brush them away. She knew she was probably being childish, but at this point she didn't really care.

Her mom opened the door slightly and poked her head through. "Just one minute, sweetheart."

"Why?" Jenna asked. "What's going on? Why one more minute?" Noreply. The door closed. Jenna could hear noises and faint voices behind the door, too faint for her to hear them properly. The door opened again and someone else poked their head through.

"Ready, munchkin?" Dad asked. Unable to think of anything else to say Jenna simply nodded. Dad smiled.

The door opened, wider this time. Her parents came in; Mom was carrying a plate of cupcakes. As she put the plate down on the table beside Jenna's bed she started singing. Dad was silent for a moment but soon joined in, and in spite of everything Jenna found herself smiling at the familiar song.

`Happy Birthday to you,'

`Happy Birthday to you,'

`Happy Birthday, Dear Jenna…'
Chapter 4 - Sue by Friday Challenge
Amanda woke alarmed, she couldn't move and for just a brief moment, she thought she was back in the clutches of Addi Birol. Then the fog lifted and she remembered exactly where she'd spent the night.

She stretched and felt a twinge in her shoulder. She craned her neck and discovered her wrists tied to the bedpost. She tried to scoot up and use her teeth to get free and learned her clever husband had been very busy, and managed to anchor her legs to the footboard, all without waking her.

Using slipknots, he carried out his threat to keep her in bed for the entire weekend, even if he had to tie her there. She tugged and the bindings tightened, effectively making her his prisoner. She looked around for her sexy husband but the room was empty. She had no choice but to wait for his return.

Memories of last night tickled her brain. The boys called and told her they made it to AUSTRALIA in one piece. Joe's apartment was small but they would manage for the seven weeks they'd be visiting. She packed an overnight bag and sped across town to Lee's apartment.

He had a wonderful meal waiting for her, Chicken Kiev, roasted potatoes and steamed asparagus. After dinner, they danced to the SENSOUS melody of Lee's favorite jazz album.

Flawlessly, he led her around the furniture in the living room and straight into his bedroom. She could still feel the way his FINGERS played over her skin raising goose bumps all over her body. The bed still smelled of the cinnamon MASSAGE OIL they spread in the most interesting places and the stunned expression on his face when he discovered her surprise.

She explained about the conversation she'd overheard in the steno pool and wondered if it were true. So, she'd gathered her courage and made an appointment at the spa for her very first BRIZIALIAN WAX. It hurt like hell but Lee's reaction to it had her forgetting the pain. Heat coursed through her and she started to sweat.

Where was Lee? The memories made her crazy and she desperately wanted, no needed a repeat performance. She started to call out to him when the sound of running water reached her ears.

The image of Lee, naked and wet, flashed into her mind, heat curled low in her belly and she groaned. She longed for him come out of the bathroom and have his way with her.

She reached the end of her rope so to speak and called out to him. The door opened and emitted a cloud of steam. Out of the mist, Lee appeared in nothing but a towel tied around his waist.

She strained against her bonds trying to get a better view. He neared the bed and she dropped her head back onto the pillow.

"Good morning, Mrs. Stetson." He leaned over and kissed her.

His lips were warm against her and he tasted of minty toothpaste and rich coffee. She moaned low in her throat when his tongue snaked into her mouth. Her tongue dueled with his as she coaxed him back into bed. They still had another thirty-six hours before they had to be back to work and she planned to put them to good use.

End
Packing - Jennifer C by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
*The standard disclaimers apply. This is the product of a slightly goofy mood this morning - the story came into my head and wouldn't leave me alone until I wrote it down. Hope you enjoy *
Packing: A VSS

4247 Maplewood Dr.

Sunday, April 12, 1998

9:30 AM

"Dad what's a BRAZILIAN WAX?"

Luckily Lee managed to keep a hold of his coffee cup, but the coffee that had been in his mouth just a moment ago was now splattered across his newspaper. He put the cup back down on the table and folded the paper beside it. His nine-year-old daughter was sitting on the family room floor beside a cardboard box, dark eyes staring at him expectantly.

"What was that, munchkin?" he asked her, managing to keep his voice as calm as possible.

Jenna sighed. "I just asked you, what's a Brazilian?"

Lee held up his hand to silence her. "I heard that part, munchkin," he said. "Where did you get a question like that?"

Jenna held up a piece of paper. "From this."

Lee swallowed hard. "What is it?"

"A letter that I found in this box…you know how Mom said I could look through the boxes in your closet to find stuff for my collage?"

"Mmm-hmm," Lee felt his apprehension rising as he listened. It was like a tornado, you knew it was going to come but when you were looking at it all you could do was stare helplessly.

"Well there was this letter in your box," Jenna said. "It's from 1979 so I guess it's pretty old, from someone named Candi but she misspells her name with an `i' instead of a y."

"Candi?" Lee choked out.

Before he could stop her Jenna began to read the letter out loud. "My darling Lee, I'm so excited about our trip to AUSTRALIA. Yesterday I went and got some special supplies. I can't wait for your SENSUOUS FINGERS to rub these MASSAGE OILS into my skin. I also got a BRAZILIAN WAX at the spa, which should make things much more interest…

Overcoming his temporary paralysis Lee stood up from the table and snatched the paper from Jenna's hand. "We don't need to hear any more of that."

"But why?"

"Why?" Lee played around with several answers before settling on one. "Because…ah…because I say so, that's why. You shouldn't be reading this kind of thing anyway."

"But it's not bad, it just doesn't make any sense," Jenna said. "Why would you get a Brazilian wax to go to Australia anyway? Wouldn't you get an Australian wax instead?"

"I'm not listening, munchkin." Lee put his fingers in his ears. "See? Not listening."

"You can't do that, it's not fair!" Jenna said. His fingers still in his ears, Lee started to hum.

" But Daaaadd...."

The End
Chapter 6 - Monica by Friday Challenge
"Mother!!!!!

Amanda's annoyed voice floated from her bedroom reaching the ears of her sons busy at that moment with an apparently non-ending Monopoly game.

Upstairs in her bedroom, Amanda was packing only half listening at what her mother had to say and Dotty had a lot to say about this sudden trip to AUSTRALIA her daughter will go the next day and not alone.

"Amanda dear I'm sure that I can to talk to someone to squeeze you between two appointments to a spa, for a BRAZILIAN WAX!"

"Mother, I don't need a wax, we are going there to work, I don't think I will see the ocean."

"Well, maybe the hotel will have a pool and you can ask Mr Stetson to use his FINGERS not only for work but to rub on your skin some MASSAGE OIL. Darling, I don't know where are your eyes, the man is gorgeous and I can only imagine how SENSOUS would be a massage done by him."

"Mother, I told you we only work together!"

"Well my dear daughter, I think you need glasses, I saw the way he is looking at you the few times he came to the house, especially when you weren't pay attention. Amanda for once believe me and take a chance, you have nothing to lose, and maybe a life to win. You don't have to say anything, just wait for a warm evening, take him by the hand and invite him to a walk, I'm sure he won't say no."

Amanda's thoughts got a virtual leap in the future and decide that she might listen to her mother.
This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=521