"Get that thing away from me!" by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 4216 Read: 103062 Published: 15/06/08 Updated: 15/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as
stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a
full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a
link to either SMK or B5.

1. Chapter 1 - Monica by Friday Challenge

2. Chapter 2 - Lisa by Friday Challenge

3. Chapter 3 - Patti by Friday Challenge

4. Chapter 4 - Sue by Friday Challenge

5. Chapter 5 - Stephy by Friday Challenge

6. Chapter 6 - Stephy by Friday Challenge

7. Chapter 7 - Julie T by Friday Challenge

8. Chapter 8 - Annette by Friday Challenge

9. Love is Free... Free is Love - Jan G by Friday Challenge

10. Chapter 10 - Jenn by Friday Challenge

Chapter 1 - Monica by Friday Challenge
Only someone who knew Francine's Desmond taste in fashion would think
that the grey silk blouse and pink trousers she wore, were exactly
what she have in mind for the afternoon activity she had in mind.

Dressed like that, she exited her car in front of the white picket fence
house in Maplewood Drive 4247.

The door swung open before she had the time to push the button and
Dotty West in a black jumpsuit leave the house like storm chased with
only

"Hello Miss Desmond, Amanda is in the kitchen,"

and a hollered"

"Amanda, Miss Desmond is here" shouted toward the kitchen
.
Amanda's voice floated in the same tone,

"Let her in , mother and have a nice time with Cpt Curt."

Francine was sure she'll end up deaf, but she had something to do
so, enter in the cozy house.

Amanda met her near the stairs, she was wondering what was keeping
Francine.

"Hi there Francine, where are your clothes?"

Francine's look shown exactly what she thought.

"Your cooking clothes Francine, that's why you are here today, no?
You said you wanted to impress you guests at your birthday with a
homemade cake. Don’t tell me you want to bake a chocolate cake wearing
pink trousers?"

"Yes, I do , what's wrong with that?"

"Francine, think! Chocolate and pink! Wait a second..."

And with that Amanda flew up the stairs and minutes after, she came
down with some sweat pants and a tee shirt.

"Put these on, and hurry we have a lot to do and you don't have so
much time if you want to check with the catering service today."

The first thing Francine saw when entering, was Amanda holding up a
kitchen apron, and in her eyes an apron was the housewife trademark
like the rollers.

"Get that thing away from me!"

Francine's voice rose an octave, but Amanda was used with this kind of
behavior, her son's and sometimes her dear husband want to make
themselves scarce when Spring cleaning was around the corner.

"Francine! do you or don't you want to make impression over the
handsome businessman, from Belgium, you invited?"

Francine's eyes lit up her face and the apron find its place over
her body, and in a couple of minutes the two friends start working at
the most delicious cake ever baked.
Chapter 2 - Lisa by Friday Challenge
"Get that thing away from me!" Dotty screeched and jumped backwards.

"Sorry, Mother. I didn't know you had a sudden aversion to poppy seed
cake." Amanda placed the cake on the cake plate and began covering it
with saran wrap.

"Darling, you know I have that big date with Captain Kurt this
weekend. I'll never fit into my new purchase from Rebecca's Fantasies
if I take even one bite. I think I gained 5 lbs just smelling it while
it baked."

"Yes, Mother."
Chapter 3 - Patti by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Scarecrow and Mrs King and its characters are the property of Warner
Brothers and Shoot the Moon Productions. . .

Timeframe: Third Season during We're Off to See the Wizard
Effraim Beaman whistled while he walked down the hallway leading to the Q
Bureau. He thought that he was getting into Agent Francine Demond's good
graces by delivering files to the Q Bureau. He really had no idea what he was
about to walk into.

He entered through the 'Film Library' door. Ambling toward the vault, he
veered to the right when he saw two people on the couch.
He adjusted the frames of his glasses to the tip of his nose.
"What are you two doing?"

"Beaman, old buddy!" Leatherneck quipped. "Ragmop here made quite a
discovery on Scarecrow's desk. Isn't that right, Ragmop?"

"You betcha it is."

"What is it?" Beaman pondered. He was shown a book. by Leatherneck, who
leafed through the pages. "Why, that looks like one of Stetson's little black
books. That's classified material! Get that thing away from me."

He slammed the door behind him and straightened his tie.

'I have scruples! I have morals! And one day, I will have Francine Desmond!
Effraim Beaman does not need a black book!'

the end
Chapter 4 - Sue by Friday Challenge
Lee held his hand up in front of him, and slowly backed away from his
adversary. "Get that thing away from me!"

His plea fell on deaf ears, she was still coming towards him, weapons in
hand. She gave him a withering look and motioned for him to take a seat.

Knowing he was defeated, he sank into the chair, and watched as she slowly
made her way closer to his position.

"Is this really necessary?" He made a grab for her but she side stepped his
attack.

Shaking her head at him, she grabbed his wrist and bent his arm. "No, it's
not. You have a choice. Either I can do it or we can have a doctor take a look
at it."

"But, it's gonna hurt."

"I promise, I'll be gentle."

He raked his hand through his hair, squeezed his eyes shut and raised his
bent arm higher for her.

With a light touch, she swabbed peroxide over his arm. He hissed at the
sting and she blew over the wound to ease his discomfort. Next, she placed a
large band-aid over the injury and lowered his arm.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

He opened his eyes and met her gaze. "No." He pouted. "Thank you, Dotty."

"You're welcome, dear. A word of advice though, next time you go
skateboarding with Phillip, wear elbow pads." She kissed his forehead and
stepped back,
allowing him to stand.

"Yes, ma'am." He turned and raced back outside. After all, his son was
waiting for him.

End
Chapter 5 - Stephy by Friday Challenge
Lee is walking backwards, Amanda is walking towards
him.

"Amanda get that think away from me I wont wear a
Bombers cap!"
Chapter 6 - Stephy by Friday Challenge
"Lee please will you wear this for me?"

"Amanda, darling I would do just about anything for you, you know that but I will not wear a studded cock ring. Get that thing away from me."
Chapter 7 - Julie T by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: These characters belong to Shoot the Moon and Warner
Brothers et als. I don't own 'em, don't want to, just want to borrow
them for some fun!

Timeline: Just Prior to Season 3
Amanda slipped quietly away from her three captors as they argued
about what they should do next. She crept cautiously down the first
dimly lit corridor and made a right turn down another longer, more
brightly lit corridor. She tried each door knob as she passed them
hoping to find a place to hide, but all so far were locked up
tightly. As she neared the end of the long corridor, she began to
realize that she had made a mistake. She saw that it had been dead
ended by what looked to be a recently added cinderblock wall, which
she hadn't noticed at first in her haste to escape. As she made that
realization, she turned to go swiftly back the way she had just
come.

Unfortunately for her, there was the one they'd called Boris blocking
her only way out. Well, she thought, it might work to my advantage
that they sent Boris, the one who seemed to be the most inept of the
three captors.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" Boris asked in English
coated with a thick Russian accent. "Was someone trying to escape?"
He asked her as he made his way slowly towards her. When he got
within a couple of feet of Amanda, he brandished a rather large,
shiny knife. He swiped at her almost playfully with the knife
causing Amanda to dance around to try to avoid the sharp blade.

"Mister? I have some advice for you…," Amanda warned.

"I really don't think you are in any position to be giving me any
advice, lady," Boris bit out as he again sliced at her with the knife.

"Get that thing away from me!" Amanda said forcefully. Then she
looked past Boris' right shoulder as if seeing someone on the other
end of the hallway. Boris looked back to see who might be
approaching.

As soon as he looked back, Amanda lunged forward with a knee to his
groin. "OOWWW!!!" Boris cried out in pain. Then, Amanda spiked his
instep with her heel. This caused Boris to cry out again in agony.

Boris dropped the knife on the floor and then promptly followed it,
curling up in a ball and rolling around in pain.

"Amanda!!" Lee yelled as he and Francine suddenly appeared at the
other end of the corridor. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine! There are two others down that other corridor to
the left." She informed them.

"We took care of them." Francine told her. And looking down at
Boris, she asked Amanda in a surprised tone, "What did you do to him?"

"Well, he had a knife and was threatening me with it. So, I
distracted him—made him think someone was coming up behind him.
Then, when he turned to look down the corridor, I kneed him in the
groin and spiked his instep! Both he and the knife dropped to the
floor. I guess those self-defense classes are really paying off!"
Amanda excitedly told them.

"I'd say so! Good work, Amanda." Lee said somewhat proudly as he
patted her soundly on the back, while Francine stood there too
stunned to comment.

"Oh, thanks Lee! Well, it was really nothing…" Amanda said, with a
blush tinting her cheeks, downplaying her role in Boris' capture.
Chapter 8 - Annette by Friday Challenge
Amanda, are you sure about this? A worried Lee asked his
wife.

Yes Lee, I'm sure. It's only going to be for a few hours
while we go out for dinner. I want to spend some time
alone with you, and besides Jamie and Philip are old
enough to watch Jenny while we are out. Don't worry.

The boys walk into the room. Philip is carrying his baby
sister.

Guys are you sure you want to do this? Lee questioned.

Yes Lee we can handle it, Jamie told him. Mom left the
number to the restaurant, and all emergency numbers
are by the phone. Now go, you are going to miss your
reservation.

The boys were watching tv while Jenny was playing in
her playpen. Jamie do you smell something? Yep Philip
I do, and I think it is coming from Jenny.

They walked over to the playpen. Oh gross, Philip
said while holding his hand over his nose. She messed
in her diaper. I never considered that when I agreed
to babysit.

Ok, so who is going to change her? asked Jamie.

Not me, Philip said. Forget it.

Well why should it be me? Jamie said. I think we
should flip a coin and the loser does it.

Philip agreed. I choose heads. Jamie flipped the coin
and it was tails. Yes!! You have to change her
wormbrain.

Fine i'll do it, Jamie said while lifting Jenny out of
her playpen.

When Jamie was finished he put the soiled diaper in
a plastic bag and held it out to Philip. Here put this in
the garbage.

Get that thing away from me!!! Philip told him.

Philip do it or I will tell Mom and Lee that you refused
to help me tonight, and they won't be happy about it.

Ok, ok. I'll do it. Philip threw the bag into the outside
trash can.

A while later Lee and Amanda came home from dinner.
How did everything go fellas? Amanda asked.

Good Mom, they both answered. But no more babysitting
until Jenny is potty trained, said Jamie as they left the
room and went upstairs.
Love is Free... Free is Love - Jan G by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Disclaimers: Scarecrow and Mrs. King is copyrighted to Warner Brothers and Shoot
the Moon Production Company. I have borrowed the characters without the
permission of WB & Shoot the Moon. This story is for entertainment purposes
ONLY, and I do not wish to use this story to profit off of the borrowed
characters. This story, however, is copyrighted to the mentioned author. The
title of this story comes from the lyrics of "Love" by John Lennon.

Author's note: Thanks again to Cheryl for letting me adopt her Leatherneck and
Francine. This short is a prequel to my previous challenge pieces "History in
the Making" and "Mobile Waters". It was also written for the Friday Challenge;
the prompt line for this was "Get that thing away from me!" Thanks to Amy for
beta'ing for me.

Rating: NC17
Love is Free... Free is Love

*** *** *** ***

Oh God my feet hurt.

Whoever said that these shoes would be comfortable, obviously never wore them
for nine hours straight and danced with every man in the room at least once. I
looked down at my beautiful shoes, and despite the agony my feet were now in,
they were definitely worth every penny I paid for them. At first I didn't think
I should buy a pair of Dolce and Gabbana shoes for just one evening, but then I
saw them and decided I was going to have them even if I never bought another
pair of white shoes in my entire life. With a four inch heel and a padded
insole I thought I'd be able to stand in them for ages. How wrong I was.
There's a limit to even Italian ingenuity.

We were sitting in a limo for the short journey to our hotel on 'O' Street from
the Marriot on New Hampshire, where we'd had our fairy tale wedding ceremony and
reception. I was looking down at my hand as Tony caressed my ring finger when
he reached out with his other hand and lifted my chin so I would meet his gaze.

"Hello wife."

"Hello husband." I grinned at him. Married! Me? Me, married to Leatherneck!
I didn't know whether to kiss him or jump out of the vehicle and run for the
hills. I opted for kissing him. We were just getting down to some serious
tongue work-out when the limo pulled up outside The Mansion Hotel.

I'd heard about this hotel, well, you couldn't be part of the upper echelon of
D.C. without knowing about it. Their byword is discretion and what happens at
the Mansion stays at the Mansion. What better place for a couple of spies to
celebrate their wedding night?

The concierge opened the door to the limo and Tony stepped out, turned back and
held out his hand to me. Holding up the skirt to my dress in one hand to stop
it from dragging on the ground, I held on to his arm as we entered into the
hotel foyer. Before I even had a chance to look around at the understated
elegance of the lobby, the formalities of checking in were over and we were on
our way up to our room. Tony never once let go of my hand and his thumb was
constantly caressing my fingers.

I openly admit that I've never led the life of a nun and I have been in more
hotel rooms with more men than I care to remember. But somehow this felt new
and I felt nervous. This was my wedding night. It wasn't as if this was even
the first time with Tony, hell we'd 'connected' the first time in a hotel room.
The bell hop opened the door to our room, took our bags in and gave Tony the
key, and then, suddenly, we were alone.

"Does this feel as weird to you as it does to me?" Tony said quietly as he put
his arms around me.

"Yes. Odd huh?"

"Hmm.... perhaps if I do this it will feel a little less weird." Gently he
kissed my lips, then each eyelid. Pulling back slightly, he grinned at me and I
felt his hand go to the nape of my neck and caress the exposed skin there. Then
I felt more skin being exposed as he started pulling the zipper on the back of
my dress. My back tingled as his fingers played with every inch of skin as it
was uncovered and he buried his face against my neck. Moving my head slightly
to give him better access, he kissed and licked his way down my neck to where it
joined my shoulder. He stopped and sucked the skin into his mouth and suddenly
it wasn't only my back that was tingling. With a whisper, my dress pooled at my
feet and Tony was pulling the strap of my bra aside so he could continue kissing
his way across my shoulder.

I knew he was a magician when it came to electronics but now I knew he was a
magician with clothing as well because I hadn't even noticed my bra being
removed. I drew in a sharp breath as he settled his lips around my nipple
sucking and nipping at the taut peak. I moaned when he moved on from my breast
down to my belly. Kneeling down in front of me he caught my lace panties in his
teeth and with excruciating slowness he pulled them down exposing me to his
gaze, his breath on my skin making me shiver in excitement.

I stepped out of my panties and he remained on his knees in front of me,
eye-level with that part of me that craved attention. As if he read my mind his
tongue flicked out and touched me then he blew gently on me. I looked down at
his head and watched as he gently parted my folds with his fingers and latched
on to me with his mouth. I could feel his teeth nipping at me and then his
tongue soothing me. I started to tremble as he slowly pushed a finger into me
and he found my g-spot. That was more than I could take and I came. hard. Tony
continued to suck on me making my orgasm last longer than I thought possible.

When I finally stopped pulsating, he sat back on his heels and looked up at me.
"You are so beautiful Francine. I promise I will spend the rest of life making
sure you have everything you want or need both in bed and out of it." With that
he stood up and gathered me into his arms and kissed me. I could taste myself
on his lips and I deepened the kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, he picked me up and carried me into the bedroom where
he laid me reverently in the middle of the bed and started to roll down one of
my stockings. Once he had removed it from my foot, he started kissing his way
back up that leg until he had reached the juncture of my thighs. Blowing on my
center, he moved to the other leg and removed that stocking and kissed his way
back up my leg. This time he continued up my body, kissing and nuzzling as he
made his way up to my breasts.

Again he had removed clothing without me noticing, this time it was his pants,
socks and shoes; needing to feel him, touch him, I helped him with his bow tie
and shirt. Naked, he was perfection. You wouldn't think to look at him in a
suit but every muscle was defined. I had to taste him. Rolling him over so he
was on his back, I started at his neck and licked and kissed my way down his
chest stopping just long enough to lick and nip at his nipples before moving on
further to nirvana.

Slowly I kissed the length of his shaft until I reached the head; cupping his
balls with one hand and gently massaging as I took him into my mouth. I could
feel his hands stroking my body as I took him in as far as I could and slowly
pulled him out, then using as much suction as I could I went back down on him as
fast as I could, feeling him hit the back of my throat. Tony gasped and pulled
me off of him.

"Honey, I won't last if you keep doing that. Wouldn't you rather I was inside
you when I come?"

I nodded in response; my mouth had gone so dry at the thought that in all
honestly, I couldn't say a word.

Tony reached for his jacket which he'd hung over the end of the bed and took a
small foil package out of the inside pocket. Trust Tony to always be prepared.
Wait. We're married we don't need to take precautions. As Tony started to roll
the condom on to himself, I pointed at his dick and almost squeaked, "Get that
thing away from me!"

"Franny, I would hardly classify it as a 'thing’. I mean you just had it in your
mouth."

"No, you idiot, not your prick. I meant the latex! We're married and this is
our wedding night. I'd like to make love with you, skin to skin."

"You might get pregnant."

"Oh, I'm willing to take that chance. Besides having a child with you would
just be the icing on my cake right now."

I watched as Tony threw the condom on to the floor and I held out my arms to
welcome him back to my body.

Settling himself between my legs, I could feel his erection nudging me as we
kissed. Slowly I felt him slide into me and out, then back in. With each
thrust I felt him go deeper, until I could feel him almost touching my womb.
Not only was I filled with him but I was filled with wonderment too, as I
realized that this man meant everything to me. He was my life and my reason for
being.

I could feel my orgasm beginning to start and as the heat started to encompass
my body Tony started to move within me faster and deeper than I thought
possible. I could feel he was holding back, waiting for me, and as I felt my
orgasm burst over me I gasped into his ear, "Come with me baby, please come with
me." Tony thrust into me harder and then he arched his body and neck as he
filled me with heat.

Afterwards as I lay cradled in his arms, both of us drifting off to sleep for a
little while, I thought about the name of the suite we were in. It was called
the 'Lennon' and the blurb had said that it would make the guest want to lie in
bed all day and 'imagine'. So I lay there in my husband's arms imagining our
future together. Not only our immediate future, which I knew would hold many a
repetition of the physical delights we find in each other's bodies, but also the
distant future. A future filled with children, laughter and light.

I lifted my head and placed a chaste kiss on Tony's lips. "I love you," I
whispered as I closed my eyes and allowed myself to succumb to sleep.

End
Chapter 10 - Jenn by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Here's my response to the challenge for this week. Thanks to Julie
who helps me get these cleaned up enough to share with everyone.
----------
"Be careful waking him up. Remember what happened last time." Jamie
cautioned as they approached their stepfather who was sleeping on the
couch.

"Yeah, I remember—he pinned me down on the couch because we startled
him. Let's just set this down on the table so he can see it when he
wakes up." Philip suggested sitting the small wire cage on the coffee
table before softly calling out Lee's name to wake him up.

"Hey, boys! How was your last day of school for a while?" Lee asked
as he opened his eyes from his peaceful nap and came face to face
with George.

"What the hell?? Get that thing away from me!! Amanda! Can you come
in here NOW, please?" Lee yelled vaulting the end of the couch to put
some distance between himself and the rat.

"What's going on in here?" Amanda asked as she came into the room and
surveyed the scene in front of her.

"That..." Lee stammered pointing to the biggest rat he had seen since
his days trapped in the catacombs.

"That? What about that? That is a pet rat named George that the boys
volunteered to take care of over the school break. Mrs. Watson, their
science teacher, just called a while ago to fill me in. Really, Lee,
it's not that big of a deal." Amanda tried to explain as calmly as
possible.

"Not that big of a deal?? Amanda, you know how I feel about rats.
There is no way that we are keeping that THING in this house for a
day, let alone 2 weeks." Lee insisted.

"Lee...just calm down. We'll keep George in the boys' room so you
won't have to see him again. And the boys will take care of him.
Won't you fellas?" Amanda asked as she ruffled their hair.

"Yep, we have all the instructions and his food right here." Jamie
excitedly told them while holding up a brown paper bag. "And its
really no big deal. George is very friendly, and he likes to sit on
your neck. Let me show you." Jamie offered as he reached for the top
of the cage to demonstrate.

"Oh no...I said keep that thing away from me—and I meant it." Lee
demanded as he took another step away from the coffee table.

"Boys, why don't you take George up to your room? And make sure that
the lid is on tight. I'll be up in a minute to help you get
everything set up," Amanda said to the boys as they took off upstairs
with George, both mumbling about Lee making such a big deal about it.

"Really, Stetson, you deal with things a hundred times worse every
day at work, but a little ole' rat has you screaming like a girl!
Give me a break!" Amanda teased her husband, trying to lighten his
mood.

"Amanda, this really isn't funny. I just don't like rats, that's
all." Lee complained not seeing the humor in her words.

"I know dear, but I bet Mr. Melrose and Francine can find the humor
in it. They love to hear your stories of normal life." Amanda called
out as she headed upstairs to help the boys with George.

"Well, they won't hear this one!" Lee yelled adamantly from the
bottom of the stairs after Amanda. I guess I had better be thinking
up a good bribe in order to keep Amanda quiet about this at work, he
thought to himself.
This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=341