"Whatever were you thinking?" by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 4630 Read: 108374 Published: 15/06/08 Updated: 15/06/08
Chapter 10 - Sue by Friday Challenge
Amanda crept back into the living room, a dreamy look on her face.

"Whatever were you thinking? Kissing Buck."

"Mother," Amanda stammered. "I was not kissing Buck."

"Don't lie to me, missy. I know what I saw. The two of you jumped back so fast I thought you'd have whiplash."

"Oh, that. I was just telling Buck what a good idea he had, and I was sorry I laughed at his block party idea."

"He was going to kiss me--on the cheek. An apology of sorts. In the spirit of good neighbors. That's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, mother."

"Good."

End