"I wish we could continue this, but I've got to get this report done." by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Francine Desmond, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 3580 Read: 136137 Published: 12/06/08 Updated: 12/06/08
Chapter 7 - Monica by Friday Challenge
Lee Stetson emerged refreshed from the bathroom. He needed a shower
after the long exhausted stakeout in the warehouse district, and above
that he came empty handed and had to endure Francine acid barbs about
him mellowing with the years. He could hear her words."

"Tired Scarecrow? What was last night: a visit to the newest bar in
town or the redhead from the steno pool, the one I saw talking with you
yesterday morning?"

He didn't even answer her - she was pure and simply catty - typical 7.00
a.m. Francine.

Lee didn't have time for Francine just now, he was expected at
home, and here he was now.

The top agent wasn't surprised to see his guest already inside,
engrossed in the study of some kind of papers scattered on his coffee
table.

She didn't hear him, so it was right for that day to be another
success of his sneak attacks. More; the nape of her neck had an instant
attraction, he had to kiss it, well he had to kiss her!

It took him only two strides to reach the couch and a second later his
lips made contact with her smooth skin, and the sensual sigh made him
smile against her neck. So he continued the feast on it.

"Lee, I wish we could continue this, but I've got to get this report
done. You know Beaman, he already think I'm here because of you, so I
have to finish the Aerostatik report earlier, so I can spend the rest
of the time with you."

"Amanda! That is a piece of cake, the report, I did it too, come
on, what I do now is more enjoyable."

"Yes it is, but it is something about the floor wax, that didn't match."

"Ok, ok I understand, how can I help."
This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=332