"What are you planning to do with that?" by Friday Challenge
Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King Characters: Amanda King, Francine Desmond, Lee Stetson
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 3895 Read: 82714 Published: 07/06/08 Updated: 07/06/08
Story Notes:
Instructions: You must use the above line of dialogue in your story exactly as stated. Don't forget your submission can be any length - from one line to a full-length story - and it can be SMK, B5 or anything else as long as it has a link to either SMK or B5

1. Chapter 1- Monica by Friday Challenge

2. "That's A Load of Bull!" - Julie T by Friday Challenge

3. Chapter 3 - Julie R by Friday Challenge

4. Chapter 4 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge

5. Chapter 5 - Patti by Friday Challenge

6. Chapter 6 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge

7. Chapter 7 - Stephy by Friday Challenge

8. Chapter 8 - Julie R by Friday Challenge

9. Chapter 9 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge

10. Chapter 10 - Monica by Friday Challenge

11. Bad Dress Day - Julie R by Friday Challenge

Chapter 1- Monica by Friday Challenge
Lee Stetson AKA Scarecrow was frustrated. He promised Billy he
would talk with her but when he arrived at Maplewood Drive all the
family was still awake, and he ended up playing ball and eatinf pizza
with the boys, and Dotty and Amanda.

He enjoyed that very much, but he wanted, well he came decided
to talk with her, to open his heart but he got caught up in the play
and the time gone by.

When he got home, he found an urgent message from Billy, he was
need at the Agency in the morning even though he had the day off. Billy
promised not to keep him long.

Next morning he drove the Vette around the town looking for Augie,
he had the info Billy needed. Lee was glad, that the meeting was in a
library, and not at that awful-mud wrestling bar he owned. A chuckle
escaped his mouth thinking at how angry Amanda was when her clothes
were stained with mud, but he became angrier second after second
when he remembered Augie giving her his card asking her to act at his
bar. Some day he would break that weasel's neck!

Lee checked his watch, once again, he had time to spare. His
thoughts wandered again to Amanda, his beautiful partner! How
beautiful she was last evening all flushed by the game, how soft
was her body in his arms when they wrestled for the ball, how
wonderful sparkled her eyes laughing at his antics when he tried
to steal the ball from Jamie and he almost lost his reserve, and
took her in his arms and kiss her when her smile thanked him for the
good time her sons had with him.

Lee's eyes fell on the library door, maybe there he would find some
books, some romance books, he really need help to tell Amanda he
loved her.

He remembered Amanda always secretly sighed when talking about her
mother reading those books and being happy that Cpt. Curt was always
as romantic as the characters in the books.

YES, he had the answer now! He would go in, try to find one or two
of those books and read them, maybe he would find some ideas.

The shelves were full of romance books and it was very difficult to
choose, so he grabbed one and go to pay, when a slimy sneaky voice
sound beside him.

"What are you planning to do with that? Don't tell me that your
secret hobby is reading - romance novels!"

"What I'm doing with that is none of your business!"

"Ok ok, hold your horses Lee. Now before I tell you what you
want to know, did the lovely Mrs. King change her opinion about my
bar?"

"Augie!!!! I already told you NO! Now what do you have for me?"

With the information safe in his pocket, he raced into the Agency. He
needed time to read some lines from that book till it will be the time
to pick up Amanda for their date tonight.

It was a pity that no one could have seen the wonderful smile which
adorned Lee's face while he was thinking of his beautiful Amanda.
"That's A Load of Bull!" - Julie T by Friday Challenge
Author's Notes:
Timeline: Sequel to my previous challenge response, "The Riding
Lesson", about one year later.

Disclaimer: Characters mentioned in this fanfic from the TV show
Scarecrow and Mrs. King do not belong to me, but to Shoot the Moon
and Warner Brothers et als. I am just borrowing them for some fun.
I do not intend to profit in anyway from this story.
Amanda was sitting in the sunny breakfast nook sipping her coffee and
eating Grape Nuts cereal when she finally heard the Jeep bouncing and
bumping its way up the rough driveway leading to their farm. She was
looking forward to seeing her gorgeous husband, but was even more
excited to find out what he had been up to this morning.

It was Saturday, but Lee had been up early and out the door to run a
mystery errand. Amanda was sure it wasn't Agency business though
because, as she had noted when she looked out the window, he had
taken their stock trailer with him when he had gone. She bet he'd
found another horse that he'd taken a liking to and just "couldn't do
without". She smiled as she thought about hearing that exact same
explanation several times over the past year—every time
another "critter" had somehow found its way to their farm. Their
herd had grown considerably since last year when she had taken her
first of many riding lessons on their Saddlebred horse named Laurel.

Amanda got up and put her dishes in the sink. She headed out the
back door towards the barn to see what Lee what up to. He had just
finished backing the trailer through the gate in the upper paddock
when Amanda arrived. He got out of the truck, jogged over to her and
gave her a lingering kiss on the lips. Taking her into his arms, he
said, "Good morning, beautiful!"

"Good morning, sweetheart! Where have you been this morning?"

"Oh, Amanda, I can't wait for you to see what I have in this
trailer! You are going to love this!!" Lee exclaimed, rubbing his
hands together and looking like an excited boy ready to open presents
on Christmas morning. He hopped over the fence into the paddock and
then opened the rear door of the stock trailer.

Out of the trailer jumped the biggest steer Amanda thought she had
ever seen. Of course, she mused, maybe he really isn't that big
since I haven't seen that many in person!

"What are you planning to do with that?" Amanda asked with wide eyes.

"Well, I got that great roping horse last month, and I needed
something to rope! That's where this guy comes in. I am going to
practice my roping skills on him. If my horse turns out to be as
talented as I think he is, I am planning to enter some of the local
rodeos with him in the spring."

Amanda just shook her head, rolled her eyes and smiled at her
husband's enthusiasm over the steer.

"Isn't he gorgeous, honey?" Lee asked as he stood inspecting his
newest acquisition, which Amanda was not surprised to see had already
begun grazing in the field.

"I suppose, for a steer, he's ok. Don't you think we have enough
livestock, though? I mean they do like to eat an awfully lot," said
Amanda as she watched the steer vigorously munching on the field
grass. Seeing Lee's disappointment at her lack of enthusiasm for the
animal, Amanda back-peddled a bit saying, "What I meant to say is if
it makes you happy, then it makes me happy. Want me to fix you
something to eat now? You must be starved."

Lee smiled as he again hopped the fence to stand beside Amanda. He
took her into his arms and exclaimed, "Thank you, honey! I knew he'd
grow on you! I'll get the trailer unhitched and be up to the house
in a minute. Did I mention how much I love you?"

"No, I don't believe you did. I love you, too." Amanda said as she
gave Lee a hug and kiss then turned to go back to the house. About
half-way back to the house, she stopped and looked back. Lee was
standing with one foot resting on the fence rail watching his steer
graze. Amanda was happy to see how relaxed and contented he looked.
Maybe the thought of owning a steer is growing on me, she thought
with a chuckle. It was definitely something she had never pictured
herself owning, but without a doubt it made Lee happy and that was
all that mattered.
Chapter 3 - Julie R by Friday Challenge
"What are you planning to do with that?" Lee asked as he walked up to
Amanda a perplexed look on his face.

“Wouldn’t you like to know” She turned her back on him and dropped it
into her bag then threw it over her shoulder and walked away.

Lee ran in front of her and took hold of her shoulders and looked deep
into her brown eyes.

“I know you said you would not use it, I honestly don’t believe this
to be true.”

“Its going to cost ya” she said smiling at him “but” she held up her
finger to stop him from interrupting her. “I want to keep hold of it
a little longer, I want to see how far you will go to get it back.”
She smiled playfully seeing if he would accept the challenge.

Lee stepped back a bit pretending to relax.

“Surely you are not going to give in that easy are you?”

“Name it” Lee said and crossed his arms in front of him.

Amanda suddenly blushed her mind going further than she wanted to go.
The images of what she could get Lee to do for her before she had to
give it back to him were rather beyond her confidence and not really
something they could do yet.

“Okay Dinner with me……and” Amanda paused waiting to see what lee would
do.

“And what Amanda” Lee said getting impatient

“With Mother, the boys.” Amanda smiled at him all innocently.

“If I do this for you will you give it back, you have been holding
this over my head for way too long now.”

“One more thing.”

Oh no lee thought what now.

She grabbed his tie and pulled him close to her face he smell her
perfume and hair shampoo a perfect combination that made him feel
almost dreamy inside.

“Your secret is safe with me” She said and kissed him gently on the
check.

She took out the negative and handed it to him. “You better stick to
your promise or I will post the photo to Billy.”

Before lee could complain she rushed past him leaving him speechless
and defeated again by the Amanda. Although he also felt excited by
her gentle kiss on his check something warmed inside him. She was
special to him in a way he wished she had not given back the
negative. He like being teased by Amanda she should do it more often.
Chapter 4 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge
All the cards had been handed out and opened. Squeals of delight
came from the girls who'd gotten something from the boy they thought
was cutest or had crushes on. Brightly decorated boxes held the
declarations of love.

After peeling off the red paper hearts on her box and leaving gobs of
glue in their wake, one girl calmly put the top on hers and pushed it
away.

"What are you planning to do with that thing?" Ten-year-old Mary
Alice scrunched her nose up at the messy box.

"I'm tossing it in the trash."

"Why? Didn't you get a Valentine from the boy you like."

The girl stood and placed her hands on her small hips. She didn't
want to participate in this dumb party to begin with. To her this
type of activity was suburban and boarding school was supposed to be
above those things. "None of them are worthy of me. Not one of them
owns their own country or is even the son of royalty. They're going
to have to come up with something better to impress me on Valentine's
Day. A piece of paper saying `Be My Valentine' won't work. Maybe if
they'd attached it to a jewelry box with something glittery inside,
I'd consider letting them be my beau." She tapped her manicured
fingertip to her lip. "For a little while anyway."

With that said Francine Desmond picked up the box of unwanted
Valentines and headed towards the trash. Valentine cards were for
people who were normal. And at ten years of age Francine new she was
unique and it would take a lot more than that to win her heart.
Chapter 5 - Patti by Friday Challenge
Jamie King entered his bedroom, soon to be followed by his brother, Phillip.

Seating himself in the desk chair, he wiped his glasses with a cloth he retrieved from its case. Lost in thought, he chose to ignore his brother's actions of removing the damp shirt he wore and remained silent as the Tshirt was tossed to the floor. He sighed as Phillip reached across him to turn the desk lamp on. He kept still as his brother removed something from his jeans pocket and held it between his fingers, the light from the lamp sparkling on the foil wrapper.

Jamie's curiousity finally got the best of him. "Phillip? "What are you planning to do with that?"

"What do you think I should do with it, Wormbrain?'

"Mom and Dad have each lectured us about this."

"Shut up! If I don't tell, and Lee finds out it's missing, he may never let me near the Vette again!"

"Lee has been working in overdrive to gain our trust. Just tell him you saw it fall out of his wallet at the drive thru, then found it when we were cleaning his car."

"It's not like we found something regarding national security."

"C'mon, Phillip. It's our family's security you should be thinking of."

Phillip shook his head in agreement. There was a knock at the door which made Jamie shudder with anticipation. There could be no Trojan horses in this household
of spies.
Chapter 6 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge
Lee stood in the doorway. He couldn't bring himself to enter. The
stench emanating from the across the room, made him want to plug his
nose with his fingers.

"What are you planning to do with that?" He stepped back as Amanda
walked towards him holding the foul smelling thing from her fingers.

"I'm giving it to you to throw out."

Lee held his hands out. "Stop. Stay back. I'm not touching that!"

"Oh come on, Scarecrow. It's just a dirty diaper."

Lee pinched his nose closed with his fingers. How one child could
make such a foul smelling mess was beyond his comprehension. He took
the offensive object from her with his fingertips and held it as far
away from his body as he could.

He wouldn't be in this situation if it hadn't been for Amanda.
They'd only come to meet one of his contacts and get the information
from her. In and out. But then she'd asked them to stay while she
made a quick run to the store around the corner. Of course, Amanda
had readily agreed to baby sit. Then all hell broke lose.

"This goes above and beyond the call of duty," he said through
clenched teeth as he made his way to the trash chute.
Chapter 7 - Stephy by Friday Challenge
Lee is rubbing Amandas back and running his hands down
lower to her waist whispers in her ear, Please????

"Okay, she says but let me up for a quick second to get
ready."

Woohoo, Lee thinks he's always loved Amanda's butt and
now he will get to luv it.

Amanda gets up out of bed goes into the kitchen
and gets the broom and vaseline, walks back into the
bedroom.

"What are you planning to do with that?" Lee asks.

Amanda says, "you wanna have anal sex, you first."
Chapter 8 - Julie R by Friday Challenge
Amanda had managed to get up earlier than normal she was going out on
a date with Lee and wanted to avoid any questioning from her mother.
Her plan was get a nice dress her makeup and a nice notebook and sneak
it into her car before her mother saw her. Amanda had just reached
the back door when her mothers voice rang out behind her. "What are
you planning to do with that?" She asked in that nosey motherly tone
of voice which meant I won't give up on this one till I get an answer
voice.

'Shoot, caught red handed' Amanda thought. 'Now what excuse can I
give for this or should I just confess'. Amanda realized that her
mind was not working properly she was without breakfast and caffeine.

She turned round and beamed at her mother a sweet smile but could not
hid the blushing cheeks. "Mother I'm going out tonight on a date."

"A Da....."

"Mother please let me finish, I did not want to say anything because
well I don't have a good track record for these things and did not
want to you know jinx it."

Dotty softened a little. "Okay I promise not to push you on this
one. I just hope he is someone we can trust to let into this family"

"I am almost 100% we can trust him mother, I'd bet my life on it."

"Okay well go put your dress in the car and lets get some breakfast,
you look like you need a coffee." Dotty said.

"Thanks mother" she leaned over and gave her mom a kiss on the cheek.

"I want to hear all about it tonight when you get home" Dotty said as
a last thought.

"Mother" Amanda said smiling again and blushing.
Chapter 9 - Cheryl by Friday Challenge
Amanda stood in front of the display case eyes wide. She'd never
seen so many choices in her life.

"What did your contact say again?"

"He said he'd been followed and he hid the roll of film in the
rabbit."

Amanda scanned the shelves. Half of the products had the word Rabbit
in the name. "This might take a while."

"Only if you get carried away." Lee placed his hands on her
shoulders.

Amanda reached out with a tentative hand.

"Come on it's not like you haven't handled one before."

"I prefer mine warm." She took the first one off the shelf, turned
it upside and opened it. Nothing inside.

Soon they both were looking for the roll of film. Amanda became
distracted feeling the textures and looking at the different styles
available.

"Check this out." Lee said turning around.

"What are you planning to do with that?" Amanda's eyes widened at
the sight of the huge vibrator in his hand with the head aimed at her
lower body.

"Look for the film." He turned it over and opened the slot where the
batteries would be inserted. Lee smiled. "I found it." The roll of
film plopped out into his hand.

"Let's get back to the Agency then."

"Not so fast. You asked me what I planned on doing with this?" He
looked at the vibrator then her and back again.

"You wouldn't?"

He picked an unopened box off the shelf and pulled out his
wallet. "Oh yeah."

She had to admit the thought of him using that on her made her body
tingle. Even more what he'd do with the real thing when he was done
using the toy on her.
Chapter 10 - Monica by Friday Challenge
Lee Stetson stood still hearing his wife's curious voice.

"Shoot!" he was sure that Amanda didn't pay attention at what he was
doing, that she was too busy cleaning the kitchen while he volunteer
to straighten up the den. He had seen one of Dotty's Rebecca's
Fantasies catalog peeking from under a pillow on the couch and he
wanted to buy a wonderful little something for Amanda.

The agent inside him whispered in his ear to hide the proof and play
innocent, and lightning speed he shoved the catalog inside his jeans
and turn toward his wife with his charming dimples in full gear.

"What are you talking about? I don't have nothing," and he showed his
empty hands to her.

Amanda tried hard not to laugh, his face made her think of Phillip's
when he tries to outsmart her, playing innocent, when she knew very well
what he did.

What Lee didn't know was; that it was she who put the catalog there,
that it was her work "his" decision to straighten up the den.

"Ok, I thought I saw you picking something, but it must be the light
playing tricks" she wanted to let him think he made it, that he
succeed to play clean.

When Dotty entered the kitchen from the backyard she was very intrigued
by the enigmatic smiles shinning on both faces.
Bad Dress Day - Julie R by Friday Challenge
Francine sighed yet again as she watched the hotel manager shouting at
his assistants who seemed to have lost the release key for the
revolving doors.

"Officer, I can explain." Amanda said as the officer wrote in his
note pad.

"We were coming through the doors when the guys behind us shoved the
door really hard, that is when Francine's dress became trapped in the
door. If the man had not been so impatient we would not be in this
situation." Amanda said rather breathlessly.

The officer had a pained look on his face and wished he was somewhere
else. " I fully understand that Mrs. King. All that Ms Desmond has to
do is pull away from the door and the man can get out and I can go
home."

"Oh no Sir, you don't understand she wouldn't want to rip her dress."

"If she does not pull away from the door, I will have to help her and
in doing so I will be forced to arrest her for obstruction of justice."

"Oh My Gosh." Amanda exclaimed.

The hotel assistant ran up to Francine looking rather flustered. "I'm
sorry we still can't find the release key." He leaned towards her
holding something in his hands that made Francine put her hands up in
front of her with a look of pure horror on her face.

"What are you planning to do with that?" She said in a rather high
pitched voice.

"We need to cu...

"Get away from me with those scissors. This is a Manhattan red beaded
chiffon designer dress that cost me $600."

The assistant backed away looking rather embarrassed.

Lee came from the back of the hotel and looked around at the strange
situation "What is going on here?"

Amanda put her hand to her temple suddenly wishing she was not there.

The man trapped in the revolving door finally lost it shouting through
the door he shoved them as hard as he could causing Francine to be
pulled back then thrown forward. A loud ripping noise echoed through
the silent lobby. Her dress had a rip all the way up the side along
the seam showing her stockings and suspenders. Apart from the rip the
dress was still in tact and the man was finally free. The officer
tilted his head to get a better view of her legs. He grinned and
mumbled "nice legs."

The man who was free started to shout at Francine but did not get more
than two words out of his mouth when Lee approached him and showed him
his ID. "I wouldn't say another word if you know what is good for
you." The man grimaced and stormed off and started to shout at the
hotel manager instead.

Lee then had a word with the officer who listened intently then
relaxed before turning around to address Amanda and Francine. "Ladies
since everything is under control I will leave to get on with your
day". He then approached Francine and handed her his card. "If you
would like to go on a date please drop me a line." Then he left the
hotel trough the back door. a steady stream of people walked past
slowly in the hope to pick up some juicy gossip to talk about later.

"Can we get out of here please I need to change." Francine said
looking red as a beetroot.

"Oh no Francine I think you look great the way you are. It is a
statement that has to be seen by many. I don't think you will have a
problem getting a date in that dress." Amanda said.

Lee and Amanda took one look at Francine and suddenly burst out
laughing.
This story archived at http://www.wickyarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=316