Phillip King
Other Results: 3 Series
Stories
More Justice by Jennifer Cannon Rated: Adult [Reviews - 1]
Operation Tannenbaum by cbear Rated: Teen [Reviews - 0]
Plotting by Ardeliah Rated: Teen [Reviews - 6]
Road Trip by Ermintrude Rated: Teen [Reviews - 2]
Romanc on the High Seas by Sue Rated: Smut heartheartheartheart [Reviews - 4]
Answer to the Christmas 2010 Challenge

Slightly AU, takes place in line with Santa's got a brand new bag.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Dotty West, Jamie King, Joe King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: No Word count: 4977 Read Count: 3217
Season of Change by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
Shadows Fall by aharey Rated: Teen [Reviews - 1]
A group of fanatics is intending to use a children’s ballet to launch their own brand of domestic biological terrorism.

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Billy Melrose, Francine Desmond, Jamie King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Action, Adventure
Warnings: Violence
Series: The Lost and Found Universe Stories
Chapters: 10 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 16904 Read Count: 78001
The Season of Giving by aharey Rated: Family [Reviews - 0]

Thanks to all of you for your encouragement and words of praise for my other efforts, to Jan and Cheryl for the challenge, and to everyone for making me feel welcome here in the Gutter!

Categories: Scarecrow and Mrs. King
Characters: Amanda King, Dotty West, Jamie King, Joe King, Lee Stetson, Phillip King
Genres: Fluff, Romance
Warnings: None
Series: Resolute Strength Universe
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents
Completed: Yes Word count: 1957 Read Count: 4303